United MileagePlus has a special 50% Bonus Points Promotion up to 50,000 miles more when you buy a minimum of 10,000 points by May 22, 2017 11:59 p.m. CT. For this limited time offer, MileagePlus members can buy points for travel reward on United or any MileagePlus airline partner. You can even apply these miles to upgrades on United flights! Miles are available in increments of 1,000 and will earn promotional pricing starting at 10,000 points. For example, if you buy the maximum allowed 100,000 miles you will get 50,000 miles free for a total of 150,000 miles. Your purchase points including bonus miles will post within 48 hours to your account when you complete the transaction.
United MileagePlus 50% Points Bonus:
- Buy It Now
- Offer: Earn 50% Bonus Miles up to 50,000 MileagePlus reward when you buy points during the promotional period.
- Expiration: 5/22/2017
- Terms: Minimum purchase of 10,000 miles needed for promotional pricing. Miles are available in increments of 1,000 up to a maximum of 100,000 miles. Credit card will be billed immediately upon purchase. Allow 48 hours for miles to process and post to your MileagePlus account. Miles are nonrefundable. Purchased miles do not count toward MileagePlus Premier status.
How to Get 50,000 MileagePlus Miles:
- If you don’t have an account then Sign Up, it’s free!
- You may purchase United MileagePlus Miles starting at 10,000 points in 1,000 increments up to a total of 100,000 Mile for this promotion. Bonus miles will count towards the 150,000 mile annual limit per account.
- If you are buying points to top off your account I would suggest you make a single purchase of the maximum allowed points to get the most out of this offer.
United MileagePlus is offering a 50% Bonus Points Promotion up to 50K points! Members may buy or receive up to a total of 50,000 points in a calendar year. Purchased points are not refundable and are applicable towards United awards and upgrades or use them with partner airlines. With a 50% bonus, you can quickly top off additional points you may need to earn you that next award trip or upgrade seating. Be sure to get this deal before it ends May 22, 2017! See more ways to get Bonuses, Points and Miles!
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on flights
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.