In celebrating their new direct flights between Vancouver and Brisbane, Air Canada is offering Double Aeroplan Miles when you book by April 30, 2016 for travel between June 1 – December 31, 2016. You must first register for this promotion to be eligible to earn 2X miles and fly a round-trip (or 2 one-way segments) on Air Canada non-stop between Vancouver and Brisbane, Australia. An Aeroplan account is required to earn and redeem Aeroplan Miles. Bonus Aeroplan Miles are not Altitude Qualifying Miles and do not count towards Air Canada Altitude.
Air Canada Offers Double Aeroplan Miles:
- Sign Up Now
- Promotion: Earn 2x TrueBlue points on base fare when you register, book and travel within the promotional periods.
- Valid: Book by 1/31/2016 and travel by 2/29/2016.
- Terms: You must register for this promotion prior to booking eligible travel. The Double Aeroplan Miles for eligible flights flown will be awarded for new bookings only made between February 11, 2016 and April 30, 2016 by 19:59 Eastern Time inclusively, for travel on select eligible flights between June 1, 2016 and December 31, 2016. Valid on eligible scheduled non-stop direct flights operated by Air Canada between Vancouver and Brisbane for travel between June 1 and December 31, 2016. Must be an Aeroplan Member. To qualify for the Double Aeroplan Miles, you must have a roundtrip or 2 one-way segments travelled.
Earn 2x Aeroplan Miles Bonus:
- Enroll: If you don’t have an Aeroplan account you can Sign Up Today, it’s free! You must first Register prior to any bookings for your eligible flights to earn double points.
- Travel: Book your trip before 4/ 30/2016 and complete your travel between 6/1/ 2016 and 12/31/2016.
- Pay: When traveling use Chase Sapphire Preferred to earn the most rewards be it flights, dining or lodging.
This Air Canada Offers Double Aeroplan Miles Offer is a nice deal if you fly with this carrier frequently. Direct flights are always something to celebrate, since having kids that is usually my second criteria when I fly. The first being fare prices, however since you get bonus 2X points it will help mitigate some of your expenses. Just be sure to use Chase Sapphire Preferred when booking so that you can earn as much points as possible on travel, that includes hotel, restaurant and rental cost. Check out more ways to earn Points, Bonuses & Miles!
|EFCU Financial||LA||1.60%||$100k||---||6-Month Jumbo CD||Review|
|TTCU Federal Credit Union||OK||1.44%||$100k||---||6-Month Income CD||Review|
|TEXAR Federal Credit Union||AR, TX||1.25%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Texas Bridge Credit Union||TX||1.01%||$25k||---||6-Month Mini Jumbo CD||Review|
|Community First Credit Union||WI||0.80%||$2.5k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|MapleMark Bank||Nationwide||0.75%||$25k||---||6-Month CD||Review|
|Advancial||OK, LA, TX, AK||0.72%||$1k||---||6-Month CD||Review|