Alaska Airlines is offering 1,000 bonus miles for each flight by printing out your baggage tag at home with up to a total of 5,000 free miles good through October 20, 2015. You do need to have a Mileage Plan number and it must be attached to your reservation. This is great if you have status to check bag for free with Alaska, but you can even tag the bag your carry on the plane for 1,000 bonus miles each flight. You can even request a free tag holder to make your trip through the airport fast, easy, and intuitive.
Alaska Airlines 5,000 Bonus Miles:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type Needed: Mileage Plan
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: 10/20/2015
- Additional Requirements: Check in online at alaskaair.com, then use the Self-Tag Online option to print your luggage tags, and finally put the tags in a reusable bag tag holder take it to a bag drop location to earn 1,000 Bonus Miles.
- Miles Expiration: 24 months of no earning or spending miles, but Alaska Airlines may not enforced this.
With the option to tag your own bag before you get to the airport, you can now get up to 5,000 bonus Alaska Airlines miles to drop it off with one of their Customer Service Agents at a Bag Drop location. Allow up to 5 days for Bonus Miles to post to your account. Check out more ways to earn bonus points and miles!
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Plus Credit Card offers 50,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll also earn 3,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary each year.
• Earn 2X points on Southwest purchases.
• Earn 2X points on local transit and commuting, including rideshare.
• Earn 2X points on internet, cable, phone services, and select streaming.
You're able to redeem your your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events & more!
This card does carry a $69 annual fee.