It’s good to be in safe hands. That’s why, Allstate is offering you to get paid for driving safely on the roads by getting two checks every year you’re accident free. With this promotion, you’ll get $100 off your deductible the day you sign up with Allstate, then get an additional $100 off each year you continue to drive safely, up to $500. Included is Allstate’s Accident Forgiveness program where you’re protected, even if you’re at fault and your rates won’t go up, Allstate Rewards where you can get rewarded for your safe driving with gift cards, merchandise, and more, and Care for Teen Drivers, helping teens become safer drivers with more than $43 million invested in resources and a 48 percent decrease in teen traffic fatality rates. Unfortunately, this offer is only available in certain states.
Allstate Safe Driving Bonus Promotion:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: Get $100 off your insurance premium each year you drive safely
- Availability: Certain states only. See website for details. (Excludes: CA, NC, ND, SD)
- Expiration: Unknown
- Terms and Conditions: NOT AVAILABLE IN EVERY STATE. Features are optional. Subject to terms & conditions.
How To Get Paid for Driving Safely:
- Get a quote from Allstate to see if your state is eligible for this promotion or talk to a local agent.
- Purchase Allstate insurance.
- Get $100 off your deductible the day you sign up with Allstate.
- Get an additional $100 off each year you continue to drive safely or you’re accident free, up to $500.
This offer is especially great if you have a teen driver, with a new license. Allstate’s rates can be as low as $201 per month, and Allstate offers a few student discounts. Allstate is currently promoting its safe driver bonus where you’ll get paid two checks every year you’re accident free where you get $100 off your deductible the day you sign up, then get an additional $100 off each year you continue to drive safely, up to $500. However, be aware that Allstate’s Safe Driving Bonus may go away if you’re a victim of a parking lot hit-and-run and you file a claim. You’ll need to ask Allstate for more information about situations leading to how your bonus may be withheld. Let us know your thoughts about this offer! For more ways to save money, be sure to check out our full listings!
The Hilton Honors American Express Business Card has a welcome offer of 130,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $5,000 in purchases on the Hilton Honors Business Card in the first 3 Months of Card Membership. Plus you can earn a Free Night Reward after you spend $10,000 in purchases on the Hilton Honors Business Card in the first 6 months of Card Membership. Offer ends 12/21/22.
• 12X at hotels and resorts in the Hilton portfolio
• 6X at US gas stations, on US purchases for shipping, on wireless telephone services purchased directly from US service providers, on flights booked directly with airlines or with Amex Travel, on car rentals booked directly from select car rental companies, and at US restaurants
• 3X on all other eligible purchases.
• Earn a Free Night Reward from Hilton Honors after you spend $15,000 in purchases on your Card in a calendar year.
Terms & Limitations Apply.
In addition, you can enjoy complimentary Hilton Honors Gold Status with your Hilton Honors Business Card & earn another Free Night Reward from Hilton Honors after you spend an additional $45,000 in purchases on your Card in the same calendar year.
This card has a $95 annual fee. (See Rates & Fees)