For anyone in the US, who from Jul. 8, 2011 through Nov. 10, 2016, received phone calls from Alpha Gas that used an automated telephone dialing system, who did not provide consent to receive the calls are eligible for a potential award from the Alpha Gas and Electric TCPA Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, made telemarketing calls to cell phone numbers in violation of the TCPA. Alpha Gas denies all acts of allegations and agreed to settle the class action lawsuit. So if you are eligible, file a claim by 2/8/17 to receive your potential award!
Alpha Gas & Electric Lawsuit:
- Alpha Gas & Electric Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 2/8/17
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone in the United States who, from July 8, 2011 through Nov. 10, 2016, received phone calls from Alpha Gas that used an automated telephone dialing system or prerecorded voice, or who did not provide consent to receive such calls
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Stewart Abramson v. Alpha Gas & Electric LLC, Case No. 7:15-cv-05299-KMK, in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
How To File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Alpha Gas & Electric Claim Form.
- Raed over the claim form to check if you are eligible.
- Fill out the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by 2/8/17 to receive your potential award!
If you received an automated telephone dialing phone call from Alpha Gas without consent, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Alpha Gas & Electric Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, Alpha Gas & Electic violated the TCPA. Although, the company denies all acts of allegations, they have agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation. So if you are eligible to file your claim by 2/8/17 to receive your potential reward! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The IHG One Rewards Traveler Credit Card offers 80,000 bonus points after spending $2,000 on purchases within the first 3 months of account opening.
You'll earn up to 17X points total per $1 spent when you stay at an IHG Hotels & Resorts, 3X points per $1 spent on purchases at monthly bills, gas stations, and restaurants. 2X point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
This card has no annual fee or foreign transaction fees.