For individuals who purchased Asahi Beer brewed outside of Japan for personal use between April 5, 2013 and December 20, 2018, you may be eligible for potential reward thanks to the Asahi Beer Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit plaintiffs Matin Shalikar and Alexander Panvini challenged Asahi Beer’s packaging, specifically when it came to using Japanese words and characters on the label.
If you’re eligible for this class action lawsuit, submit a claim form by May 3, 2019 for your potential reward.
The United ClubSM Infinite Card offers 80,000 bonus miles +1,000 Premier qualifying points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
• 4X miles per $1 spent on United purchases including tickets, Economy Plus, inflight food, beverages and Wi-Fi, and other United charges.
• 2X miles per $1 spent on all other travel
• 2X miles per $1 spent on dining including eligible delivery services
• 1X mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
This card does carry an annual fee of $525. However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry, TSA PreCheck or NEXUS fee credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free!
Asahi Beer Class Action Lawsuit
- Asahi Beer Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: May 3, 2019
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members include consumers across the United States (including territories and U.S. military facilities) who bought Asahi Beer for personal use between April 5, 2013 and December 20, 2018.
- Estimated Amount: Up to $10
- Proof of Purchase: Receipts are not required to submit a Claim Form. However, the Settlement Administrator may request more information about the purchase of Asahi Beer and has the right to do so. This may be asked of Class Members as a way of preventing fraudulent claims.
- Case Name & Number: Matin Shalikar v. Asahi Beer USA Inc., Case No. BC702360 pending in the Superior Court of the State of California, County of Los Angeles.
File a Claim
- Head over to the Asahi Beer Claim Form
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by May 3, 2019 to receive your potential award!
If you’re eligible for the Asahi Beer Class Action Lawsuit, be sure to submit your claim form by May 3, 2019 to earn your potential reward. No proof of purchase is required, but questions regarding your purchase may be asked in an attempt to reject fraudulent claims.
If you love finding posts like this, be sure to check out more on HMB! You can also check out our compiled list of other Class Action Lawsuits!
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $500 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking: Earn up to $400 bonus when you open a new U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking account and a Standard Savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through June 20, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB223 by 06/15/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.90% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|