BBVA Compass, the official bank of the NBA, is offering a $100 NBAstore.com gift card, $15 Amazon gift card, and $10 iTunes gift card for opening a NBA checking account. NBA Banking accounts may only be opened online, and can subsequently be accessed via web-enabled computer or smartphone. With a BBVA’s smartphone app, you can perform mobile check deposit whereas cash transactions can be carried out using the Allpoint ATM network. You can fund your NBA Banking account through ACH, credit cards, debit cards or mailed-in deposits with access to Cardtronics’ Allpoint network of roughly 50,000 ATMs. All of the latest BBVA Compass bonuses are located on the HMB master list of BBVA Compass Promotions.
BBVA Compass $125 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Account Type: NBA Checking
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Hard Inquiry: Soft Pull via TransUnion
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: Yes, up to $300(cannot be an Amex card)
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Optional, if you want the $15 Amazon gift card.
- Monthly Fee: None, but sign up for eStatements to avoid the $3 paper fee.
- Additional Requirements: Yes, see the above requirements.
- Closing Account Fee: Must remain open for 180 days, otherwise a $25 fee.
How To Earn NBA Checking $125 Bonus:
- Open a BBVA Compass Bank NBA Checking
- Earn $100 NBAStore.com electronic gift card for making at least 3 qualifying bill payments of $50 or more each within 90 days.
- Earn a $15 Amazon gift card for receiving 2 direct deposits of $300 or more within 90 days of activating Direct Deposit Dash.
- Earn a $10 iTunes gift card for using the debit card 40 times in 30 days.
They have branches in Alabama, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, New Mexico, and Texas, however this is a nationwide bonus and available to everyone. Open this BBVA Compass NBA $125 Bonus checking account and maintain exclusively online with smartphone using the bank’s mobile app. Users can upload a photo of a check to make a deposit or access to its Allpoint nationwide, surcharge-free, ATM network. Thus users of the NBA account can do transactions without heading into a branch. Find our complete updated list of bank bonuses for 2016!