Visa Checkout is offering $20 off when you rent with Budget. Budget is an american car rental company that offers huge savings everyday to customers. From now through August 11, 2017 you can get $20 off when you pay with Visa Checkout! This offer available on all car classes so you have a wide variety to choose from. There is no minimum spending requirement, or minimum rental period but you must rented with Budget prior to 12/31/2017. Take advantage of this great offer and save before it passes you by.
Budget Visa Checkout Promotion:
- Learn More
- Promotion: Get $20 when you rent with Budget
- Availability: While supplies last. Valid at participating Budget locations in the Contiguous U.S. on all car classes.
- Expiration: 8/11/2017
- Requirement: Must pay with Visa Checkout to receive $20 off. Must book at Budget.com/visacheckout to redeem.
- Terms: Rental must begin by 12/17/17. Offer subject to vehicle availability at the time of reservation and may not be available on some rates at some times. An advance reservation is required. Other terms apply.
How to Get $20 Off Budget:
- Head over to Budget Visa Checkout promotion page.
- Fill out request form for car rental.
- Select the car of your choice.
- Pay via Visa Checkout.
- Enjoy your $20 off!
Get $20 off your next car rental with Budget when you pay with Visa Checkout. No code is required, discount will be automatically applied at checking out. This offer will only last while offer exists, or while supplies last. Hurry now before it’s too late. For more ways on how to save money, check out more on HMB!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.