To California residents who received a call from Synchrony Bank about a debt collection between March 27, 2012 and June 16, 2017, you may be eligible for a potential award from the California Synchrony Call Recording Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Synchrony Bank had been allegedly making calls to California residents between between March 27, 2012 and June 16, 2017 without being given a notice that the call may be recorded. Synchrony Bank denies the allegations, but has agreed to settle the class action lawsuit. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form by October 24, 2017!
California Synchrony Call Recording CAL:
- California Synchrony Call Recording Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 10/24/2017
- Who’s Eligible: California residents who received a call from Synchrony Bank between between March 27, 2012 and June 16, 2017 about debt collections when they did not have an account at the time of the call and were also not made aware that the call may be recorded.
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: James Elias and James Kozik v. Synchrony Bank Case No. BC555883
Superior Court of the State of California for the County of Los Angeles
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the California Synchrony Call Recording Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form by October 24, 2017 to receive your potential award!
Anyone in California who received a call from Synchrony Bank regarding debt collection and were not notified that the call may be recorded, you may be eligible for a potential award from the California Synchrony Call Recording Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, residents of California had allegedly received a call from Synchrony Bank about a debt collection where the recipients of the call neither had a account with them at the time or were informed that the call is being recorded. If you find yourself receiving calls for debt collection by Synchrony Bank and you live in California, file a claim for a potential award by October 24, 2017! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers $200 statement credit after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Balance Transfer is back! Enjoy 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months from the date of account opening. After that, 18.99% to 29.99% variable APR.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%.
• 3% Cash Back on U.S. online retail purchases, on up to $6,000 per year, then 1%.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations, on up to $6,000 per year, then 1%.
• 1% back on other eligible purchases.
• Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Every Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits.
There are no annual fees with this card (See Rates & Fees).