Citi is having a promotion where you can earn $10 statement credit when you spend $10 or more with the Citi Pay Masterpass. This is a targeted offer, so not everyone will have the opportunity to get it. Just check your inbox for an email titled “Hi [your first name], earn $10 back with Citi Pay Masterpass after you make a purchase of $10 or more.” The Citi Pay Masterpass, similar to Apple Pay or Samsung Pay is a smart digital wallet that lets you check out without sharing your card number with merchants. It helps protect your card information by replacing your real card number with a unique digital number when you shop at participating online merchants and within merchants’ mobile apps. This offer expires September 20, 2017, so be sure to take advantage of it if you can!
Citi Pay Masterpass Offer:
- Download the App!
- Promotion: Earn $10 Statement Credit with a $10 or More Purchase
- Expiration: September 20, 2017
- Requirements: Must have a Citi Pay account. Must be targeted to participate in this offer.
- Terms: You will receive a one-time $10 statement credit after you make a purchase of $10 or more using Citi Pay Masterpass or the Citi Pay app for Android with your eligible Citi credit card. Your purchase must be made and post to your account between 7/20/17 and 9/20/17. Items returned for credit do not qualify for this offer.
The statement credit will be applied to your account within 2 billing cycles after the eligible purchase is posted.
To qualify for this offer, your account must be open, current and in good standing when the statement credit is applied. If you convert to another Citi product, you may no longer be eligible for this offer. Offer is non-transferable and only available for the account noted in this email.
Earn $10 Statement Credit With Citi Pay:
- Check your inbox for an email titled “Hi [your first name], earn $10 back with Citi Pay Masterpass after you make a purchase of $10 or more.”
- Add the offer to your Citi Pay account.
- Spend $10 or more at your favorite merchants using the Citi Pay Masterpass and get $10 back.
- Enjoy your statement credit!
Look out for this offer in your inbox! Citi is giving you a chance to earn $10 statement credit when you spend $10 or more when you use your Citi Pay Masterpass before September 20, 2017! If you’ve been targeted, this is an easy way to get $10 back. You can always download the app and add your cards to it if you’re looking for more offers like this or you’re interested in keeping a digital wallet. But if you aren’t interested, check out more ways on how you could save money today!
The Business Platinum Card® from American Express has a welcome offer of 120,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $15,000 on eligible purchases with your Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
• 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
• 1.5X Membership Rewards points on eligible purchases at US construction material & hardware suppliers, electronic goods retailers and software & cloud system providers, and shipping providers, as well as on purchases of $5,000 or more everywhere else, on up to $2 million of these purchases per calendar year.
• 1X points for each dollar you spend on eligible purchases
• Unlock over $1,000 in value per year for statement credits on select purchases, including tech, recruiting and wireless with the Business Platinum Card.
• $200 Airline Fee Credit: Select one qualifying airline and then receive up to $200 in statement credits per calendar year when incidental fees are charged by the airline to your Card or any of the Additional Cards on your Platinum Card account.
• $189 CLEAR Credit: CLEAR uses biometrics to assign you a touchless ID, allowing you to move faster through security at select airports and stadiums across the U.S. You can cover the cost of a CLEAR membership with up to $189 in statement credits per calendar year after you pay for CLEAR with your Business Platinum Card.
This card does come with a $695 annual fee. (See Rates & Fees)