If you live in North Texas, you can sign up for a new Preferred Checking account from Colonial Savings and earn a $40 Checking Bonus. To earn this bonus, all you need to do is open a new Preferred Checking account and spend at least $100 every quarter-year. The credit union offers its members a 10% cash back rebate of up to $10 per quarter, $40 per year. As long as you send in your itemized receipts for up to $100 of purchases to the credit union at the end of each quarter, you should be eligible for this offer.
Credit goes to Dorianne for letting us know about this bank bonus through our Rewards Program. Let us know if you find a new bank bonus and get paid!
Eligibility: Colonial Savings has eight branches located throughout Fort Worth, Fort Worth suburbs, and Dallas suburbs. Anyone who lives, works, or attends school in the state is eligible for membership.
|BMO Relationship Checking: Earn $600 cash bonus when you open a new Relationship Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Relationship Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking: Earn up to $450 when you open a new U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking account and a Standard Savings account online and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through November 30, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB923 by 12/14/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 4.35% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Colonial Savings $40 Bonus Information:
- Sign up Offer
- Colonial Savings Checking Bonus PDF Printout
- Account Type: Preferred Checking
- Availability: TX (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Credit Inquiry: Hard Pull or Soft Pull? Let us know.
- Opening Deposit: $100 Minimum
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown. Let us know.
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: $7
- Additional Requirements: Spend at least $100 per quarter
- Closing Account Fee: Account must be open and membership must be active to receive the rebate.
Earn Colonial Savings Bonus:
- Open a new Preferred Checking account from Colonial Savings.
- Spend at least $100 in one quarter.
- Send in all of your receipts to Colonial at the end of the quarter.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 for the entire year.
- If you’re earning the maximum cash back, you should receive $40 in rebates by the end of the year.
How To Avoid Monthly Fees:
- Preferred Checking: Unavoidable $7 monthly maintenance fee
For North Texas residents, Colonial Savings is offering you the chance to earn a $40 Checking Bonus. All you need to do for this offer is sign up for a Preferred Checking account and meet a certain spending requirement every quarter. To read the breakdown of the offer, check out the information above. Those of you who have banked with Colonial Savings, comment below and let us know what kind of credit inquiry they perform and whether or not members can fund a new account with a credit card. Your feedback makes this site even better! For more bank offers, see the complete list of Bank Deals!