Customers that currently subscribe to or have had Comcast Cable (above and beyond basic cable) anytime from 2003 to 2008, in certain Pennsylvania counties, can file a claim for benefits from a Class Action Settlement. All qualifying regions include Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, or Philadelphia Counties. The class action lawsuit claims that Comcast unlawfully monopolized the Philadelphia television services market. Settlement awards range from a one-time credit of $15 off your Comcast bill to upgraded Xfinity high speed Internet.
|BMO Relationship Checking: Earn $600 cash bonus when you open a new Relationship Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Relationship Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking: Earn up to $800 when you open a new U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking account and a Standard Savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through December 29, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB923 by 12/14/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 4.35% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Comcast Monopoly Class Action Lawsuit:
- Comcast Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 7/10/2015
- Who’s Eligible: Consumers that currently subscribe or had Comcast Cable anytime from 2003 to 2008, in certain Pennsylvania counties.
- Estimated Amount: A one-time credit of $15 off your Comcast bill; Six free pay-per-view movies; Two free months of The Movie Channel; or Xfinity high speed Internet service subscribers may elect to receive four months free upgrade in Internet service from Performance Level to Blast! service, or one free month upgrade from Blast! service to Extreme 105 service.
- Proof of Purchase: Class Members must provide the address at which they receive(d) Comcast services. You must also attest under the penalty of perjury that all of the information you provided is true and correct.
- Case Name & Number: Glaberson v. Comcast Corp., Case No. 2:03-cv-06604-JP, in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
Many people have subscribed to Comcast in Pennsylvania, and if you’re one of those people, you are entitled to an award with no proof of purchase. File your claim by 7/10/2015 and receive anything from a one-time credit of $15 off your Comcast bill to upgraded Xfinity high speed Internet. Don’t forget to check our full list of Class Action Lawsuits Settlement!