Customers that currently subscribe to or have had Comcast Cable (above and beyond basic cable) anytime from 2003 to 2008, in certain Pennsylvania counties, can file a claim for benefits from a Class Action Settlement. All qualifying regions include Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Montgomery, or Philadelphia Counties. The class action lawsuit claims that Comcast unlawfully monopolized the Philadelphia television services market. Settlement awards range from a one-time credit of $15 off your Comcast bill to upgraded Xfinity high speed Internet.
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $25,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $300 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Comcast Monopoly Class Action Lawsuit:
- Comcast Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 7/10/2015
- Who’s Eligible: Consumers that currently subscribe or had Comcast Cable anytime from 2003 to 2008, in certain Pennsylvania counties.
- Estimated Amount: A one-time credit of $15 off your Comcast bill; Six free pay-per-view movies; Two free months of The Movie Channel; or Xfinity high speed Internet service subscribers may elect to receive four months free upgrade in Internet service from Performance Level to Blast! service, or one free month upgrade from Blast! service to Extreme 105 service.
- Proof of Purchase: Class Members must provide the address at which they receive(d) Comcast services. You must also attest under the penalty of perjury that all of the information you provided is true and correct.
- Case Name & Number: Glaberson v. Comcast Corp., Case No. 2:03-cv-06604-JP, in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
Many people have subscribed to Comcast in Pennsylvania, and if you’re one of those people, you are entitled to an award with no proof of purchase. File your claim by 7/10/2015 and receive anything from a one-time credit of $15 off your Comcast bill to upgraded Xfinity high speed Internet. Don’t forget to check our full list of Class Action Lawsuits Settlement!