All customers of Continental Casualty Insurance who receive coverage denials may be eligible for a cash payment. Continental Casualty Insurance has entered into a settlement regarding wrongfully denying the coverage of long term care benefits of the elderly. Continental Casualty Insurance has denied any wrongdoing and contends that it complied with all laws and requirements in connection with these policies. So if you are eligible, make sure to file a claim by 2/20/2017 to receive your potential reward!
Continental Casualty Insurance Lawsuit:
- Continental Casualty Insurance Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 2/20/2017
- Who’s Eligible: All CNA policyholders with the Policies that were issued in Connecticut and made a claim under a policy relating to a stay in a managed residential community, who were medically eligible for benefits, but were denied these benefits
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Gardner, et. al. v. Continental Casualty Company, Case No. 3:13-cv-01918-JBA, in the U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut
How To File a Claim:
- Go to the Continental Casualty Insurance Claim Form
- Read over the claim to check if you are eligible
- Fill out the claim form with your information
- Submit your claim by 2/20/2017 for your potential reward
If you were a Continental Casualty Insurance customer and was wrongfully denied coverage then you may be eligible for compensation. According to the settlement, Continental Casualty Insurance wrongfully denied coverage of long term care benefits of the elderly. Continental Casualty Insurance denies any wrongdoings and contends it complied with all laws and requirements in connection of these policies. So if you are eligible file your claim by 2/3/2017 to receive your potential reward! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express offers $200 statement credit after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 6 months.
Balance Transfer is back! Enjoy 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months from the date of account opening. After that, 18.74% to 29.74% variable APR.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. supermarkets on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%.
• 3% Cash Back on U.S. online retail purchases, on up to $6,000 per year, then 1%.
• 3% Cash Back at U.S. gas stations, on up to $6,000 per year, then 1%.
• 1% back on other eligible purchases.
• Get $7 back each month after using your Blue Cash Every Card to spend $12.99 or more each month on an eligible subscription to The Disney Bundle, which includes Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+. Enrollment required.
Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits.
There are no annual fees with this card (See Rates & Fees).