Interested in an easy way to pick up some bonus miles? Copa ConnectMiles is offering a 40% bonus when you purchase 5,000+ miles through May 31, 2018. Please note that there is a maximum of 50,000 miles per transaction before bonus and a yearly maximum 600,000 miles you may purchase. To get this bonus, simply make a purchase of 5,000+ miles on Copa Airlines to earn your 40% bonus automatically. Don’t miss out on this easy way to earn bonus miles with Copa Airlines!
Copa ConnectMiles 100 Free Miles:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: 40% Bonus Miles
- Expiration: May 31, 2018
- Availability: Copa Airlines members
- Terms & Conditions: To receive the ConnectMiles bonus, transactions must be completed between 9:00 AM ET May 22, 2018 and 11:59 PM ET on May 31, 2018. Only transactions of 5,000 miles or more qualify for the bonus offer. Miles may be purchased and/or given away only in increments of 1,000, from a minimum of 1,000 miles up to a maximum of 600,000 miles. Transactions must be paid with credit and/or debit cards.
Get 40% Bonus Miles:
- Navigate to Copa Airlines promotional page.
- Login and and purchase at least 5,000+ miles
- Earn a 40% bonus!
Take part in Copa Airline’s bonus promotion and earn a 40% bonus when you purchase at least 5,000+ miles through May 31, 2018. All you have to do is sign into your Copa Airlines member account, make your purchase and earn your bonus miles automatically. Once you have enough, you can use your hard earned miles for various upgrades, bookings and more in order to save money. For more Points, Miles, and Bonuses, be sure to check out our full listings here on HMB!
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on flights
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.