Find the latest CurrencyFair Promotions, Coupons, Discount Promo Codes here.
For any of your international money transfer needs, CurrencyFair has got you covered. CurrencyFair isn’t top online payment service for no reason. They’ve transferred nearly 8 billion euros in just 8 short years, so many merchants and customers have to come to know this service.
With the ability to make transfers in more than 200 countries in over 20 currencies, learn more about this service and check out our CurrencyFair Promotions!
Current CurrencyFair Promotions
€50 Sign-Up Bonus And Referrals
Valid for a limited time, new customers can earn a €50 Sign-Up Bonus when they sign up using a current user’s referral code or link. Once you have an account open, you can start referring friends and family using your unique referral code or link. Here are the main points:
Editor’s Note: Currently we do not have a referral link, but our readers are welcome to post theirs in the comment section below.
- Every CurrencyFair customer has a unique Refer-A-Friend code.
- When someone opens a CurrencyFair account using your unique code, and goes on to trade and transfer a minimum of €1,000 (or the equivalent in the
- depositing currency), both you and the person you referred will receive the latest referral reward paid into your CurrencyFair accounts.
- You can share your code any way that suits you. e.g. email, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn.
- You can find your referral code on the desktop site or via their mobile app.
(Visit the link above to learn more about this promotion)
3 Transfers Fee Free
Currently, you can get 3 transfers, fee free with this CurrencyFair promotion! This is a great deal if you’re traveling and need to exchange currencies. If you’re wondering how currencies translate, check out the exchange rate calculator.
- What you get: 3 Transfers Fee Free
- Offer expiration: Limited time offer
- Availability: CurrencyFair
- How to get it:
- Visit the link below to claim your promotion
- Log into your CurrencyFair account
- Exchange your currencies, fee free.
(Visit the link above to learn more about this promotion)
CurrencyFair: In A Nutshell
|Transfer Methods||Bank account|
|Transfer Options||One-off transfers
Choose your own rate
|Transfer Speed||1 – 5 business days|
CurrencyFair: How It Works
CurrencyFair has always prided themselves with serviced transactions totaling over eight billion euros in their eight years of operation. That is a short amount of time considering the substantial amount of money.
CurrencyFair offers two main products: personal transfers and business transfers.
- Personal transfers. With this service, you can simply use it to casually send and receive money. CurrencyFair even accepts payments in foreign currencies as well as make foreign currency payments to bank accounts all over the world and operating brokerage accounts in different currencies.
- Business transfers. Have the option to do business in different currencies with this provider.
Not only do they offer a standard mobile app, recurring transactions and rate alerts, CurrencyFair has a few special features up its sleeve.
- Mobile app. Available for both iOS and Android devices, the software lets you easily exchange and transfer money at any time (except weekends and bank holidays), from anywhere. Set up deposits into your CurrencyFair account, exchange funds in 15 different currencies, and transfer them out to a bank account of your choice.
- Recurring transactions. Easily schedule future transfers with this feature. Start by creating a standing order with your bank, which sends money to CurrencyFair directly. The money transfer provider will then initiate an auto-exchange and transfer funds without needing your input.
- Rate alerts. Create an alert to notify you when the exchange rate reaches your defined threshold.
- Multi-currency wallet. It has bank level security, and it’s free. Use it to store all your currencies, so your funds are ready when the exchange rate is optimal.
- Auto-transaction. If you choose to go with this feature, you are opting to have the destination currency matched immediately by CurrencyFair at a competitive rate instead of defining the currency rate yourself. All you have to do is choose the amount you want to convert, and this feature will combine the deposit, exchange and transfer in one easy step.
- Exchange marketplace. This is a unique feature that CurrencyFair provides. The P2P marketplace lets you bid for preferred exchange rates, which is often much lower than current market rates. If you don’t find a match, CurrencyFair will provide a spot rate.
Using this service, you can send money wherever you are. All you need to know is the recipient’s email address. If they are new to CurrencyFair, all they have to do is create an account. Follow the steps below to send money:
- Log into your CurrencyFair account.
- Enter the recipient’s email address or mobile number, the amount and the currency to send.
- Choose how you want to pay and send it securely.
- Track your transaction by logging into your account. You’ll also get notifications whenever you make a transaction.
*You can’t deposit or exchange in this currency. However, you can convert your currency into this currency.
CurrencyFair: Fees & Rates
The cost of your CurrencyFair transfer depends on whether or not you find a match, so you won’t know exactly how much the transaction will cost you until the order confirmation.
International Money Transfer Pricing
Currently, customers pay around 0.45% on average. As CurrencyFair becomes more and more popular, the average rate will decrease. If you’re curious, you can check the company’s live rate at any time on its online currency calculator.
Keep in mind that the number you see is the live rate available for an exchange that happens at that very second. If you use the marketplace, you might be able to get matched with a better rate and save even more money.
International Money Transfer Market
With the CurrencyFair marketplace, you can set up your own exchange rates. The company charges 0.25% or 0.3% (depends on the currency pair) of the total amount exchanged one each side when you match with someone.
If no one matches your rate, CurrencyFair will go ahead and match with you instead for a fee of 0.4% or 0.6% (also depends on the currency pair). There’s also a fixed €3 fee for every transaction.
CurrencyFair: Transfer Speed
While banks can take several days to transfer funds abroad, CurrencyFair can do it in much less time. Of course, the actual time to complete a transfer depends on the currency sent and the currency received.
On average, the company does process transfers in one to five business days. If you use the auto-transaction option, you can expect faster processing times.
CurrencyFair is a quick and secure way of making international money transfers. Once you use this service, you’ll understand why they rank high on features, benefits, fees and safety.
If you aren’t a fan of the service, get your money back with their 100% back money guaranteed! Save some more money by checking out our list of credit card bonuses!