Join the National Rifle Association(NRA) and get a Free $25 Bass Pro gift card, duffel bag, and one of NRA magazines for $25 membership fee. The normal price is $35, hence $10 off for renewal. You can buy ammo or get a fishing license with a $25 bass pro gift card.
NRA Membership Benefits
- An official NRA Membership ID card – showing your Membership ID number and expiration date or Life Member status.
- With all regular memberships, you will get a choice of subscription to American Rifleman, American Hunter, or America’s 1st Freedom,
- Annual members receive $5,000 of Accidental Death and Dismemberment coverage at NO COST to you. The plan covers accidents at, or to and from, an NRA event; and accidents that occur during the use of firearms or hunting equipment while hunting. Insurance must be activated at time of renewal. (Does not include Junior membership.)
- Life members receive $10,000 of Accidental Death and Dismemberment coverage at NO COST to you. The plan covers accidents at, or to and from, an NRA event; and accidents that occur during the use of firearms or hunting equipment while hunting. Insurance must be activated at time of upgrade to Life member status
- Law Enforcement Officers, that are NRA members, killed in the line of duty will have $25,000 in coverage.
- $2,500 of ArmsCare coverage with your NRA membership. This plan covers insured firearms, air guns, bows and arrows against theft, accidental loss, and damage.
- For purposes of insurance, NRA members must be current active members of the NRA whose name appears on the NRA membership list.
- New and Enhanced insurance coverages through the NRA Endorsed Insurance Programs.
- The most important benefit of NRA membership, however, is the defense of your Constitutional right to keep and bear arms.
• You're eligible for up to a $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client CheckingSM account with qualifying activities.
• Speak with a Private Client Banker to open your Chase Private Client Checking account today. Schedule your meeting at your nearest branch or over the phone.
• Priority service for everyday banking. Receive personalized attention from a dedicated Chase Private Client Banker who is ready to help you.
• Earn $1,000 when you deposit $150,000 or earn $2,000 when you deposit $250,000 or earn $3,000 when you deposit $500,000.
• No ATM fees worldwide.
• No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers.
• Enjoy higher limits on Chase Private Client debit card purchases and ATM withdrawals, as well as higher Zelle® and Chase QuickDepositSM limits.
• Deposit products provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC. Deposit products are FDIC insured up to the maximum amount allowed by law.