United is now currently offering a promotion to their Chase United cardholders where if you register your card by March 31st, 2017 and you’ll receive 100 miles for free. United will donate 100 award miles to the American Red Cross for every $1,000 you spend, adding up to 50 million miles. If you believe in giving back to the community but don’t know how to start, then this is a great option for you. Register your card now and help out for a good cause!
United Red Cross Bonus Miles Promotion:
- Learn More
- Promotion: earn up 100 miles for registering your card; 100 bonus miles per $1,000 that you spend
- Availability: Chase credit card users
- Expiration: March 31, 2017
- Terms: Only Cardmembers in good standing with a United MileagePlus Credit Card from Chase are eligible. To receive 100 bonus award miles, you must be a primary Cardmember, and registration is required at united.com/RedCross by March 31, 2017. Please allow 6-8 weeks after the end of the registration period (March 31, 2017) for this promotion for the miles to post to your account. The 100 bonus award miles offer can be earned a maximum of one time per primary Cardmember MileagePlus account. For every $1,000 spent by a registered Cardmember (including spend by any authorized user) using a registered card between March 15, 2017, and April 15, 2017, United will donate 100 award miles to the American Red Cross.
How to Earn 100 Bonus Miles With United:
- Log into your United account or create one if you have not
- Register your card onto their site before March 31, 2017.
- Finish the process and you should receive 100 bonus miles added into your account.
- You may repeat this process since you’ll earn 100 bonus miles per $1,000 that you spend.
If you want to be a great person who wants to help out the community, then you should take advantage of this promotion. By registering your chase card with United, you’ll earn 100 bonus miles per $1,000 you spend, which can add up to 50 million miles. Not only is this helping out a great cause but you’re also earning benefits as well. Even if you don’t use your chase card as much, by registering, you’re helping out and that’s all that matters. For more points, miles, and bonuses, check out our full listings on how to earn more!