Stock your fridge with all the essentials for this back to school season! Hyatt Cardholders are currently being offered a Whole Foods promotion, where you can get a $20 Statement Credit when you make $50 or more single purchase at Whole Foods Market. You must complete your purchase by September 25, 2017. Simply register your card number and your phone number to enroll in the offer, sign up today!
Whole Foods Hyatt Cardholders Promotion:
- Learn More
- Promotion: $20 Statement Credit with $50+ Whole Foods Purchase
- Expiration: September 25, 2017
- Requirements: Must be a Hyatt Cardholder
- What To Do: Register for the Whole Foods Promotion by entering your card number and phone number, then use the same Hyatt card to make the $50 Whole Foods purchase.
- Terms: Register before using your Hyatt Credit Card to shop at any Whole Foods Market in the U.S. and get a $20 statement credit for spending $50 or more in a single purchase at Whole Foods with your Hyatt Credit Card between August 14, 2017 to September 25, 2017. Allow approximately 5-10 days to receive your statement credit, subject to card issuer’s timing and processing of statement credit.
Get $20 Whole Foods Statement Credit:
- Go onto the Whole Foods Hyatt Cardholder Promotion Page
- Enter your card number and phone number to register
- Make a single purchase of $50+ at Whole Foods by September 25, 2017
- Receive your $20 Statement credit in 5-10 days!
If Whole Foods is your weekly grocery stop and you’re a Hyatt Cardholder, check out this Whole Foods Hyatt Promotion! You can earn a $20 Statement Credit when you make a single $50+ purchase at your Whole Foods Market. Simply register your card and phone number on the promotion page and you’ll receive your statement credit in 5-10 days after completing the requirements. Check out more ways to Save Money, here on HMB!