Earn tons of miles/points for your upcoming trip to Europe with this amazing IHG Weekend Adventure Promotion. If you fly with Alitalia, British Airways, or Iberia then you are in luck because you have the opportunity to earn 500 bonus miles/points when you make a qualifying weekend stay at IHG hotel in Europe. You have to register for this promotion & book by April 30, 2018, complete stay by June 30, 2018 and spend at least $30. This IHG bonus miles promotion is only valid for the first 1,000 member of each rewards program so you may want act fast & get in on the promotion while supplies last.
IHG Weekend Adventure Promotion:
- Expiration: Register & book by April 30, 2018 for stays until June 30, 2018.
- Availability: First 1,000 members per program
- Terms & Conditions: Offer is available to IHG Rewards Club members in the UK, Ireland and Continental Europe. Minimum $30 spending requirement applies.
Earn 500 Bonus Miles:
- Choose a rewards program of your choice.
- Login or create an account and register for the promotion.
- Book your stay by April 30, 2018 for stays until June 30, 2018.
- Earn 500 miles on the rewards program of your choice!
Easy points are up for grabs if you act now! IHG Weekend Adventure Promotion is giving various airline rewards program miles or points away when you complete qualifying stays. These airline include Alitalia, Iberia, Miles & More and British Airways. You have to be one of the first one thousand people to register & complete this promotion in order to participate in the 500 bonus points giveaway. Time is ticking away and supplies are limited, it is in your best interest to act now or risk missing out! Check out more Check out our Points and Bonus Miles table and more ways to Save Money now!
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on flights
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.