There is another great opportunity for those of you who have an American Express card and a Facebook account to receive a $20 statement credit on a purchase of $200 or more from Best Buy. To claim this credit, you only need to have an eligible AMEX card and a Facebook account to connect with.
How to Claim the Offer:
- Connect your eligible AMEX card to your Facebook account using the AMEX promotional site.
- Unlock offers you can add directly to your Card and share them with your friends.
- Get an automatic statement credit when you make a qualified purchase.
In conclusion, American Express cardholders with a Facebook account can earn a $20 statement credit after a single purchase of $200 or more. All you need to do is connect your eligible AMEX card with your facebook account. After that, you just need to make a single purchase of $200 or more at Best Buy. Sign up for this simple offer while it is still available.
Find out different ways to save money online!
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on flights
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.