Prosper Daily is an app that allows you to keep track of your spending from all of your bank and debit/credit card accounts, and between now and June 13, 2016, you can download the Prosper Daily app to receive 500 MileagePlus Award Miles for free! As long as you are a current United MileagePlus® program member, all you have to do is download the app by the deadline to claim this offer. Once your download is complete and you’ve registered for an account, you can expect to see your miles within 6-8 weeks.
Prosper Daily United Miles Bonus Info:
- Sign up Offer
- Requirements: Must be a United MileagePlus® program member.
- Valid: 6/13/2016
- Offer: 500 Free MileagePlus Award Miles
- Terms: Members must download the Prosper Daily mobile app by 6/13/2016
Earn 500 MileagePlus Bonus Award Miles:
- You must be a member of the United MileagePlus® Program.
- If you are a member, you can head straight to the Prosper Daily promotion page.
- Enter your United MileagePlus® Account Information at the top of the page and click “Get Started.”
- Download the app by 6/13/2016 to receive 500 MileagePlus Award Miles.
Download the Prosper Daily app and register by June 13, 2016 to qualify for this 500 MileagePlus Award Miles offer. This promotion won’t get you any free nights, but it’s a simple offer that should only take a few minutes to complete. If you download the app today, you’ll have 500 more United miles as well as a very useful financial app that can keep track of your spending across all bank and credit/debit card accounts. Find even more rewards at our Points, Miles & Bonuses page!
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on flights
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.