Here’s a complete free list of online account aggregation services for personal finance.
- Quicken Online – You can keep all your bank accounts, investments, credit cards, and so on in one website. Before, it was $3 a month. You can see your most up to data account information whenever you log on. You get bill reminders from all your accounts with just one password. Plus, they offer 128-bit encryption for your data. Over 5000 financial institutions can be found with Quicken Online. They automatically categorizes your expenses or you can create your own custom categories. This includes storing your data for up to 5 years and an online quicken community with financial tips.
- Mint – You can track from credit card to bank balances to investment accounts etc. It’s free to join and has very simple setup tools. You can compare the market value of your investments to the amount of your investment. Even check your investment growth is meeting your goals. You can rename, label or re-categorize any transaction. Then set up rules to have Mint automatically apply your personal preferences in the future.
- Wesabe – Wesabe is an innovative new way to manage your money so you can make good financial decisions. It combines easy-to-use budgeting tools with a community to share ideas and advice to help you with your money. Ask questions, share advice, and discover ways to better manage your money. You can see all your accounts in one place, including bank and credit debit cards. Categorize your transactions with customizable ‘tags’ and easily see where your money is going. Set spending targets in any category to plan and track your spending. Get saving and spending tips based on your actual purchases. Set goals to keep you motivated and get your finances where you want them to be. Have the peace of mind that your data is private and secure.
- Yodlee MoneyCenter – Probably the most popular account aggregation online personal finance tool for its simplicity. See all your credit cards, bank statements, investments, travel reward accounts, etc within your account. Track and set your budget to see where all your money is going.
- Geezeo – At-a-glance info about your financial life across multiple institutions. Map a plan of action. Connect with others online for support. Set specific targets so you reach your goals. Many more features available completely free.
- Buxfer – Tired of logging into all your banks to check balances? Wish you could see them automatically at one place? Buxfer automatically and securely aggregates your banks and credit cards. Anywhere in the world! Wondering how much those trips to Starbucks really cost you? Are fuel prices burning a hole in your pocket? With Buxfer’s automatic categorization, its easy to see what’s costing you the most. Want to cut down on your impulsive purchases? Wish you spent less than you made?
Set budgets for each spending category. Monitor your progress with real-time alerts on your mobile device.