If you have frozen biscuits in your freezer, make sure it’s not Mary B’s! If it is, then return it right away because there’s a new recall on Mary B’s frozen biscuits that were sold in nearly two dozen states. There has been traces of Listeria discovered in a product sampling found by an outside company that has manufactured the product. If you don’t know, Listeria can cause fatal infections in young children, elderly people and others that have a weakened immune system. Customers can return the product back for a full refund from the company. Stay safe and get your money back!
HMB Recommended Best FreebiesDownload the Drop App with promo code hustlermoneyblog to earn 5,000 bonus points plus earn more points on shopping purchases at top retailers like Amazon, Walmart, Target, select grocery stores and restaurants, and more. Just link your credit or debit card using the app, and you'll earn up to 2% back on your everyday shopping in the form of gift cards. Download Now---Drop Loyalty App Review
Hurry! Dosh is a new cash back app that uses breakthrough technology to eliminate the wasted spend from advertising and most transactions. They are currently offering new members a $10 sign up bonus with promo code ANTHONN74 plus an additional $10 bonus per referral for signing up your friends and family. Simply link your credit or debit card onto the app and then start earning credit when you make purchases with Dosh Partners. When your refer a user, they must download, link a card, and redeem an offer to earn the $15 referral bonus! Your cash back earned can be transferred to your PayPal or bank account. Apply Now---Dosh Review
You can now access your Experian credit report free when you register and sign up at Experian.com with No Credit Card Requirement! Checking your own Report doesn't hurt your credit plus your report refreshed every 30 days on sign in. You can download the Experian app to see your credit report completely free along with credit resources to learn more about credit. Apply Now---Experian Free Credit Report Review
Mary B’s Recall Information:
- Promotion: Get full refund on Mary B’s products
- Expiration: N/A
- Availability: Customers who have purchased Mary B’s products
- Terms & Conditions: Products recalled in Alabama, Arkansas, California, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Missouri, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Wisconsin and West Virginia.
How to Get Refund:
- Check if you have Mary B’s product in your home.
- Head to the grocery market that was purchased from.
- Return and get your full refund!
No one wants to waste money on wood that they can’t eat. If you have Mary B’s frozen biscuits in your home, go return them immediately. There has been a recall for Mary B’s products, so get your money back and stay safe. There has been traces of Listeria from the company’s production, so stay safe and get your refund! Don’t forget to also check out where you can Eat Free For Your Birthday here at HMB!
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $6,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
• 4X Membership Rewards Points at Restaurants, plus takeout and delivery in the U.S.,
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
• 3X Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
$120 Dining Credit: Satisfy your cravings and earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the American Express Gold Card at Grubhub, The Cheesecake Factory, Goldbelly, Wine.com, Milk Bar and select Shake Shack locations. Enrollment required.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).