FTC MyCreditHealth or ScoreSense credit, a company that offered “free” credit scores, was charging consumers by automatically enrolling them in credit monitoring programs and charging them monthly fees without their consent. If you happen to be one of these consumers, then you might just be eligible to receive a refund. According to the credit score scam lawsuit, One Technologies operated at least 50 websites that purported to offer free credit scores.
The company allegedly failed to inform their consumers that they would be billed $29.95 per month if they fail to cancel their free trial. Under the terms of the FTC MyCreditHealth Settlement, One Technologies will pay out $22 million to consumers who were affected. So if you are eligible, file a claim today to receive a portion of the $22 million settlement.
|BMO Bank Checking: Earn $400 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Smart Advantage Checking or Smart Money Checking Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|
FTC MyCreditHealth Class Action Lawsuit:
- FTC MyCreditHealth Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 12/28/2015
- Who’s Eligible: Consumers who have been charged an unauthorized monthly fee from FTC MyCreditHealth/
- Estimated Amount: Amount Varies
- Proof of Purchase: Yes, customers must provide a copy of the gift card or the card’s serial number in order to be eligible for payment.
- Case Name & Number: In re: RS Legacy Corporation, et al., Case No. 15-10197 (BLS), in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware
How to File a Claim:
- If you are eligible, you should have received a claim form in the mail. (Claim form includes your claim number and PIN log in)
- Enter in your Claim Form Number and PIN login on FTC MyCreditHealth Refund Form.
- Fill out your information on the Refund Form.
- File your claim by 12/28/2015 to receive a refund from FTC MyCreditHealth.
If you were a victim of the FTC MyCreditHealth credit score scam, then you are entitled to a portion of the $22 million settlement through the FTC MyCreditHealth Class Action Lawsuit. FTC MyCreditHealth did not admit or deny any of the allegations in the free credit score scam lawsuit. However, the settlement required the company to get consent from the consumers before billing them. So if you are eligible for this settlement, file a claim today to receive your refund! In addition, take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.