Verizon Wireless has agreed to issue refunds to current and former account holders for unauthorized commercial Premium Short Messaging Service (Premium SMS) charges originating from third parties that were placed on Verizon’s telephone bills. If you received charges on your Verizon Wireless telephone bill any time after 7/1/2010 from Premium SMS (PSMS) services such as ringtones, wallpapers, and text message subscriptions for horoscopes and celebrity gossip, you can file a claim for the Verizon Wireless Premium SMS Class Action Settlement by 12/31/2015 to receive your refund. Keep in mind that the settlement only applies to Premium SMS charges for commercial charges and does not include charges for charitable giving or political contributions made by text message.
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $500 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking: Earn up to $400 bonus when you open a new U.S. Bank Smartly® Checking account and a Standard Savings account and complete qualifying activities. Subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through June 20, 2023. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB223 by 06/15/2023 along with a competitive interest rate of 4.00% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy up to $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Get more from a personalized relationship when you open a new Chase Private Client Checking account with qualifying activities. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
Verizon Premium SMS Class Action Lawsuit:
- Verizon Wireless Premium SMS Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 12/31/2015
- Who’s Eligible: Current and former Verizon Wireless customers who were charged for unauthorized third-party PSMS charges after 7/1/2010 and who did not receive a credit for those charges.
- Estimated Amount: Varies. If you have not received a refund already, you are eligible for full refunds for unauthorized third-party charges incurred since 7/1/2010.
- NOTE: Former account holders may not receive a refund if the total refund due is $3 or less.
- Proof of Purchase: You may be asked to identify the unauthorized charges that were billed to your account.
- Case Name & Number: N/A
Verizon Wireless customers that have received unauthorized charges from premium features such as ringtones and wallpaper can get a full refund from the Verizon Wireless Premium SMS Class Action Settlement. If you think you have been affected by these charges, just fill out the claim form and provide details about the unauthorized charges. Check out more Class Action Lawsuit Settlements.
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card offers 60,000 bonus points plus a 30% off promo code after spending $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
In addition, you'll earn 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary each year.
• Earn 3X points on Southwest purchases.
• Earn 2X points on local transit and commuting, including rideshare.
• Earn 2X points on internet, cable, phone services, and select streaming.
You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.