Airbnb is currently holding a promotion where you can earn a $30 credit when you sign up with HustlerMoneyBlog! If you do not want to stay at a hotel, Airbnb is a great alternative for your stay! With Airbnb, you can have the feel of staying at home while you travel away from home. Airbnb operates as a person-to-person rental and guest hosting network that rents out private rooms or even an entire house to customers like you! With prices averaging 25-30% cheaper than hotels and hosts from 191+ countries, you will most likely be able to find a place anywhere with Airbnb. Airbnb may not offer all of the luxurious features of a hotel, but you may be able to save money in the process! You can download the app via iOS or Android or sign up online here!
Airbnb Booking Information:
Airbnb is a straightforward service to use. To start off, you must sign up for a Airbnb account online or through the mobile app that you can download via iOS or Android. Proceeding this step, simply register the account with basic information such as your name, email address, birthday, etc and a form of photo identification. Once you’re done with the sign-up process, you will have access to many options to choose from. Be sure you go over the terms and conditions of what you can and can’t do in the rental house. Please have your manners and clean up after yourself, and take good care of the place so you don’t get charged anything extra. Once you found the place you choose to rent, you’ll have 3 options of booking:
- Instant Booking which is where you can instantly book the place of you choice.
- Request to Book which is where the host requires you to apply and get approved by them before you rent the place out. They will review your application and have 24 hours to review and accept your request.
- Pre-approvals and Special Offers If you decide to contact the host to ask questions before attempting to book, the host may respond to your message by inviting you to make a reservation with either a pre-approval or Special Offer. A pre-approval is an invitation to finish booking for the dates and number of guests you noted in your message. A Special Offer gives the host the opportunity to provide special pricing, dates, and other reservation details before you book.
Airbnb $30 Sign Up Credit Information:
- Sign Up Now
- Download the App via iOS or Android
- Promotion: Receive a $30 credit when you sign up for Airbnb with HMB
- Availability: Worldwide.
- Terms: See full terms here.
Is Airbnb Safe?
This is a very subjective question, but I believe Airbnb is safe. Airbnb takes a lot of precautions before letting you submit your home to be rented out. They have stuff such as a Emergency Safety cards which is used when a guest encounters a emergency situation. It will provide the guest phone numbers to call in emergency, locations of fire extinguishers, and emergency exit routes. This is convenient for the guest because they’ll be able to quickly call or get to emergency exits.
Also, they’re encouraging their host to install smoke and carbon monoxide detectors so that their guest can be safer. They’re going far enough to give away 25,000 detectors for those who request it. It makes me feel a lot better knowing that the company itself is taking one extra step to make sure it’s guest are safe.
Airbnb $30 Sign-Up Bonus Info:
You can get a $30 credit bonus whenever you spend $75 on your first booking. This is great for those of you who are traveling and want to try it out for the first time. If you are already signed up, don’t worry! Airbnb always has promotions going on! Just check with Airbnb frequently to redeem the offer before it expires.
Airbnb is a great way to feel at home when you’re traveling. You could be saving more money than you would staying at a hotel especially if the place you decide to book via Airbnb has a kitchen. This bonus is great for those of you who want to try it out for the first time. I’ve personally used Airbnb for my stays with large groups on vacation and it gives you that at home feeling alongside with more than adequate space you would get compared to a hotel. You’ll easily save $30 just from signing up with us on top of the savings you made not booking a hotel. Saving money is always great, and if you want to find other ways to save money, check out our full list of ways to save money!
• You're eligible for up to a $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client CheckingSM account with qualifying activities.
• Speak with a Private Client Banker to open your Chase Private Client Checking account today. Schedule your meeting at your nearest branch or over the phone.
• Priority service for everyday banking. Receive personalized attention from a dedicated Chase Private Client Banker who is ready to help you.
• Earn $1,000 when you deposit $150,000 or earn $2,000 when you deposit $250,000 or earn $3,000 when you deposit $500,000.
• No ATM fees worldwide.
• No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers.
• Enjoy higher limits on Chase Private Client debit card purchases and ATM withdrawals, as well as higher Zelle® and Chase QuickDepositSM limits.
• Deposit products provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC. Deposit products are FDIC insured up to the maximum amount allowed by law.