Chase Hyatt Business card offers 60,000 World of Hyatt points after spending $5,000 within 3 months of account opening. You’ll also get $100 in Hyatt credits each anniversary year. Plus 10% redemption bonus after $50K spending.
With 60,000 points, that’s enough for 12 free nights. However, the primary reason to hold and put spend on this card will be for the elite nights/status and milestone benefits. Specifically Globalist status.
The primary reason to hold and put spend on this card will be for the elite nights/status and milestone benefits. There is a $199 annual fee.
Chase Hyatt Business Card Benefits
- Earn 60,000 World of Hyatt points after spending $5,000 within 3 months of account opening.
- Earn 4x points per dollar spent at Hyatt properties. This equates to 9x points per dollar spent if you are a World of Hyatt member.
- Earn 2x points per dollar on fitness club and gym memberships.
- Earn 2x points per dollar spent in three categories of your choosing through 12/31/2023 and two categories thereafter, including: Dining, Gas Stations, Telecommunications including internet, cable, and phone services, Car rentals, Shipping, Airline tickets (direct-purchase through the airline), Social media and search engine advertising
- Earn 1x points per dollar spent in all other categories.
- $100 in Hyatt credits each cardmember anniversary: receive $50 in statement credits up to two times each cardmember year.
- Spend $50,000 in a calendar year across all primary and authorized user accounts and receive 10% of redeemed points back for the remainder of the calendar year, up to a maximum of 20,000 points per year.
- Receive 5 Tier qualifying night credits with each $10,000 spent on the card in a calendar year.
- Complimentary Discoverist status
- Primary rental car collision damage waiver
- Receive access to Hyatt Leverage, Hyatt’s business travel program that provides discount rates to qualifying small and medium sized businesses at participating properties worldwide.
- No foreign transaction fees
- No fee for employee business cards
How To Earn Globalist Status
Simply put, you will need to put $20K+ spending each month for about 6 months. The math is you need “60 Elite Nights” for Globalist status. You get “5 Elite Nights” for every $10K spend, so you need $120K of spending.
There are many benefits include free suite upgrade, 4pm checkout, free breakfast for 4, club lounge access, Suite Upgrade Awards, free night award category 1-4, free night award category 1-7, 30% bonus points, milestone bonus, free parking, early check-in, guaranteed room, your own Hyatt Concierge, MGM Gold status match, and finally Guest of Honor whereas you can book for anybody and they will enjoy Globalist benefits too for their stay.
You want to start spending usually around January or beginning of the year to get a head start. There will be bunch of other tricks and promotions to get this continuously and enjoy Globalist benefits.
This business card does not count against your 5/24 status once approved. However, you must be under 5/24 to be approved for the business card. You can also hold both this and the consumer/personal Hyatt concurrently.
To me, it makes a lot of sense for this Globalist status because Hyatt is Chase best partner and you get the most bang for your buck. I don’t think you’ll regret this move.
There are two cards on the referral link, make sure you pick the Hyatt business card.