Did you pay fees to the Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles after January 1, 2002? If so, you may be eligible for a potential award from the Indiana Bureau Motor Vehicles Overcharge Class Action Lawsuit! All you have to do when filing a claim is to make sure to find out the date of when you paid your fees and choose between 2002-2006 or After Mid-2006.
According to the lawsuit, the Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles has been allegedly overcharging Indiana residents of certain fees, such as driver’s licenses, and vehicle registration. The Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles has admitted to overcharging Indiana residents for the past 15 years and has agreed to settle the class action lawsuit. Make sure to file your claim as soon as possible!
|BMO Harris PremierTM Checking: Earn $350 cash bonus when you open a new PremierTM Checking Account and have a total of at least $7,500 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 90 days. Learn More---BMO Harris Premier Checking Review|
|U.S. Bank SmartlyTM Checking: Earn a $300 bonus when you open a new eligible U.S. Bank SmartlyTM checking account and complete qualifying activities, subject to certain terms and limitations. Offer valid through December 19, 2022. Member FDIC. Apply Now---U.S. Bank Checking Review|
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB922 by 12/15/2022 along with a competitive interest rate of 3.00% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K within 30 days of account open date to earn the $200 Bonus (fund $15K to earn $150 bonus). No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details.
Apply Now---Discover Savings Review
|HSBC Premier Checking Account: Earn $500 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $10,000. Member FDIC Terms|
Indiana Bureau Motor Vehicles CAL:
- Indiana Bureau Motor Vehicles Overcharge Claim Form 2002-2006 or After Mid-2006
- Claim Form Deadline: none
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who, paid one or more fees to the Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles for certain transactions since January 1, 2002
- Estimated Amount: Up to $50
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Tammy Raab v. Kent W. Abernathy, et al., Case No 49D11-131-PL-038001, in the Marion County, Indiana Superior Court
How to File a Claim
- Head on over to the Indiana Bureau Motor Vehicles Overcharge Claim Form.
- Choose between the dates from which you paid your fees. 2002-2006 or After Mid-2006
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form to receive your potential award!
Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card offers an additional 1.5% cash back on everything you buy (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year) - worth up to $300 cash back!
Enjoy 0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 17.99% - 26.74%.
Enjoy 6.5% cash back on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards, our premier rewards program that lets you redeem rewards for cash back, travel, gift cards and more; 4.5% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service, and 3% on all other purchases (on up to $20,000 spent in the first year).
In addition, you can earn (after your first year or $20,000 spent):
• 5% cash back on Chase travel purchased through Ultimate Rewards
• 3% cash back on drugstore purchases and dining at restaurants, including takeout and eligible delivery service,
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.