Did you pay fees to the Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles after January 1, 2002? If so, you may be eligible for a potential award from the Indiana Bureau Motor Vehicles Overcharge Class Action Lawsuit! All you have to do when filing a claim is to make sure to find out the date of when you paid your fees and choose between 2002-2006 or After Mid-2006.
According to the lawsuit, the Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles has been allegedly overcharging Indiana residents of certain fees, such as driver’s licenses, and vehicle registration. The Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles has admitted to overcharging Indiana residents for the past 15 years and has agreed to settle the class action lawsuit. Make sure to file your claim as soon as possible!
|Discover Online Savings Account: Earn $200 Bonus/$150 Bonus with promo code HMB919 by 10/07/2019 along with high interest rate of 1.90% APY. Fund your first savings account with a minimum of $25K by 10/21/2019 to earn the $200 Bonus. No minimum opening deposit, no minimum balance requirement, and no monthly fees. See advertiser website for full details. Apply Now---Discover Savings Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Additionally you can earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Checking & Savings Review|
Indiana Bureau Motor Vehicles CAL:
- Indiana Bureau Motor Vehicles Overcharge Claim Form 2002-2006 or After Mid-2006
- Claim Form Deadline: none
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who, paid one or more fees to the Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles for certain transactions since January 1, 2002
- Estimated Amount: Up to $50
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Tammy Raab v. Kent W. Abernathy, et al., Case No 49D11-131-PL-038001, in the Marion County, Indiana Superior Court
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Indiana Bureau Motor Vehicles Overcharge Claim Form.
- Choose between the dates from which you paid your fees. 2002-2006 or After Mid-2006
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form to receive your potential award!
To any individual who made a transaction with the Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles since January 1, 2002, you may be eligible for a potential award from the Indiana Bureau Motor Vehicles Overcharge Class Action Lawsuit. Make sure to choose the year in which you paid your fees, with either 2002-2006 or After Mid-2006. According to the lawsuit, since January 1, 2002 the Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles has been overcharging Indiana residents more than $115 million dollars in taxes and fees in the last 15 years. Check to see if your recent fees and tax payments qualify. If they do, file a claim for a potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card offers double cash back. You'll earn 3% cash back on all purchases in your first year up to $20,000 spent. After that earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.