Did you pay fees to the Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles after January 1, 2002? If so, you may be eligible for a potential award from the Indiana Bureau Motor Vehicles Overcharge Class Action Lawsuit! All you have to do when filing a claim is to make sure to find out the date of when you paid your fees and choose between 2002-2006 or After Mid-2006.
According to the lawsuit, the Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles has been allegedly overcharging Indiana residents of certain fees, such as driver’s licenses, and vehicle registration. The Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles has admitted to overcharging Indiana residents for the past 15 years and has agreed to settle the class action lawsuit. Make sure to file your claim as soon as possible!
|HSBC Premier checking account: Get up to $600 when you open a Premier checking account. You'll enjoy 3% Cash Bonus, up to $600, on Qualifying Direct Deposits up to $100 per month, during the first 6 calendar months after account opening. Member FDIC Terms|
|HSBC Premier checking account: Earn $450 bonus for eligible new customers who open a new HSBC Premier checking account and complete the following qualifying activities. Make recurring monthly Direct Deposits totaling at least $5,000. Member FDIC Terms|
|Chase Private Client: Enjoy a $2,000 bonus when you join Chase Private Client. Within 45 days, transfer a total of $250,000 or more in qualifying new money or securities to a combination of eligible checking, savings and/or investment accounts, (excludes: Chase business checking and savings accounts, any You InvestSM, J.P. Morgan retirement accounts and CDs) and maintain the balance for at least 90 days. Offer available to existing Chase customers only. Learn More---Chase Private Client Review|
|Huntington 25 Checking: Earn $500 bonus when you open a Huntington 25 Checking account and make cumulative new money deposits of at least $15,000 within 60 days of account opening. The $500 bonus will be deposited into your Huntington 25 Checking account after all requirements are met. Apply Now---Huntington 25 Checking Review|
Indiana Bureau Motor Vehicles CAL:
- Indiana Bureau Motor Vehicles Overcharge Claim Form 2002-2006 or After Mid-2006
- Claim Form Deadline: none
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who, paid one or more fees to the Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles for certain transactions since January 1, 2002
- Estimated Amount: Up to $50
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Tammy Raab v. Kent W. Abernathy, et al., Case No 49D11-131-PL-038001, in the Marion County, Indiana Superior Court
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Indiana Bureau Motor Vehicles Overcharge Claim Form.
- Choose between the dates from which you paid your fees. 2002-2006 or After Mid-2006
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form to receive your potential award!
To any individual who made a transaction with the Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles since January 1, 2002, you may be eligible for a potential award from the Indiana Bureau Motor Vehicles Overcharge Class Action Lawsuit. Make sure to choose the year in which you paid your fees, with either 2002-2006 or After Mid-2006. According to the lawsuit, since January 1, 2002 the Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles has been overcharging Indiana residents more than $115 million dollars in taxes and fees in the last 15 years. Check to see if your recent fees and tax payments qualify. If they do, file a claim for a potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
See our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Promotion: $200 Bonus
- Discover Savings Account Bonus: $200 or $150 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Promotion: $350 Bonus
- HSBC Premier Checking Promotion: $750 Bonus
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Bank Total Checking Review: $200 Bonus Promotion
- Chase Savings Promotion: $150 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Review: $100 Bonus Coupon Promotion
- Chase Coupons $200, $300, $350, $500 Bonus Promotions Checking & Savings Account
- TD Bank Premier Checking Promotion: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Promotion: $150 Bonus
The Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card offers a $200 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening. Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases.
In addition, you can earn:
• 5% cash back on grocery store purchases (not including Target or Walmart purchases) on up to $12,000 spent in the first year.
• 5% on travel purchased through Chase,
• 3% on dining at restaurants and drugstores, and
• Unlimited 1.5% cash back on all other purchases.
There is no minimum to redeem for cash back & your cash back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open.
This card comes with no annual fee and you'll get a free credit score that is updated weekly with Credit JourneySM.