Read our latest review for the Chase Ink Bold 50,000 bonus points offer!
Chase Ink Bold with Ultimate Rewards Business Card is now offering a
25,000 Bonus Points after first purchase, enough for a free flight in the continental U.S. The card requires you to pay off your balance in full each month along with flexible spending limits. The annual fee is waived for the first year, and $95 for future years. In the past when I sell items on eBay and Craigslist, I have applied for a business card under sole proprietorship with my name as business ID and Social Security number as tax ID. The business card helps me tremendously when it comes to filing taxes.
The 25,000 bonus points after first purchase can be redeemed for a $250 cash back rewards. Cardholders can earn one point for every dollar that they spend on the card. With Ultimate Rewards Travel Booking Tool, you can earn 2 points for every dollar that you spend on airline tickets. Also, earn up to 10 points for every dollar that you spend on the Ultimate Rewards shopping mall with no expiration date. The rewards program includes the following:
- 25,000 bonus points after your first purchases, however it must be made in the first three months to qualify.
- 7,500 bonus points when you spend $25,000 per year
- 15,000 more bonus points when you spend another $25,000
- 25,000 more bonus points when you spend an additional $50,000, for a maximum of 47,500 bonus points per year.
- Earn over 45,000 bonus points in your first year
- Unlimited rewards for you and your business – and points never expire
- Points are 25% more valuable than American Express Membership Rewards points when you book travel through Ultimate Rewards*
- No Interest Expense and 30 days to pay with this pay-in-full charge card
- First year free ($95 value)
Another major perk is a complimentary Airport Lounge with Priority Pass membership(a $99 value) free of charge for the first year. You have free access to over 600 airport lounges in 100 different countries. If you intend on keeping the Chase Ink Bold after first year, they offer 2 complimentary visits each year.
Auto Rental Collision Damage is included whenever using the Chase Ink Bold for rental services. The insurance provides full collision and theft automotive coverage. Likewise, whenever you have a trip delay more than 12 hours, Chase will reimburse your meals, hotel rooms, and other expenses during your delay. Other benefits include Trip Cancellation Insurance(reimburses travel related items under certain circumstances), Travel Accident Insurance(reimbursement for up to $100K), and Lost Luggage Reimbursement. Concierge service is also provided with the Chase Ink Bold.
With the Chase Ink Bold being a Visa card, it is far more widely accepted business card than the American Express Business Gold card. I highly recommend the Chase Ink Boldwith their competitive rewards program, exclusive perks, and great customer services.