If you are a current or former IntelliQuick courier and delivery driver who worked in Arizona between April 9, 2009 and July 7, 2018 then you are eligible for a potential award from the IntelliQuick Driver Wages Class Action Lawsuit!
According to the lawsuit, the company was accused of failing to pay delivery drivers appropriately. The company misclassified workers as “independent contractors” and failed to pay minimum wage or overtime. So if you are eligible, file a claim by April 23, 2019 to receive your potential award!
The United ClubSM Infinite Card offers 80,000 bonus miles after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
• 4 miles per $1 spent on United(R) purchases
• 2 miles per $1 spent on all other travel and dining
• 1 mile per $1 spent on all other purchases
• Earn up to 8,000 Premier qualifying points (500 PQP for every $12K you spend on purchases)
This card does carry an annual fee of $525. However, you can get up to $100 Global Entry, TSA PreCheck or NEXUS fee credit. In addition, you'll get a savings of up to $320 per roundtrip (terms apply) by getting your first and second checked bags for free and Premier Access travel services!
- IntelliQuick Driver Wages Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: April 23, 2019
- Who’s Eligible: Current and former IntelliQuick couriers and delivery drivers who worked in Arizona between April 9, 2009 and July 7, 2018.
- Estimated Amount: TBD
- Proof of Purchase: Must sign in with SIMID Number
- Case Name & Number: Collinge, et al. v. IntelliQuick Delivery Inc., et al., Case No. 2:12-cv-00824-JWS, in the U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona
How To File a Claim
- Head over to the IntelliQuick Driver Wages Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by April 23, 2019 to receive your potential award!
For individuals who drove delivery for IntelliQuick between April 9, 2009 and July 7, 2018. Then you are eligible for a potential award from the IntelliQuick Driver Wages Class Action Lawsuit! File a claim by April 23, 2019 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
|BMO Bank Checking: Earn $400 cash bonus when you open a new BMO Smart Advantage Checking or Smart Money Checking Account and have a total of at least $4,000 in qualifying direct deposits within the first 120 days. Learn More---BMO Bank Checking Review|
|Chase Total Checking®: Earn $200 bonus when you open a new Total Checking® account and set up a qualifying direct deposit into this account within 90 days of account opening. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking Review|
|TD Bank Beyond Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Beyond Checking account and set up direct deposit of at least $2,500. It comes with free online banking, free bill pay, and access to 1,300 ATMs. Apply Now---TD Bank Checking Review|