M&T Securities (MTS) is offering a cash bonus worth $100-$500 for customers who rollover or transfer their IRA or retirement plan assets into a new or existing MTS IRA with at least $25,000. You’ll earn a $100 bonus for between $25,000 and $99,999 in funding, a $250 bonus for between $100,000 and $249,999 in funding, and $500 for $250,000 or more in funding. Make sure you open your new IRA between 1/1/2015- 12/31/2015 and fund it within 60 days of account transfer initiation.
|J.P. Morgan Self-Directed Investing||Up to $700 Cash||Review|
|M1 Finance||Up to $2,000 Cash & free trades||Review|
|WeBull||12 Free Stocks & free trades||Review|
|SoFi Invest||$25 Bonus and free trades||Review|
M&T Securities $500 IRA Rollover Bonus:
- Schedule a complimentary review with MTS.
- Open an MTS IRA if you do not already own one.
- Rollover or transfer your existing IRA assets to an MTS Traditional or Roth IRA with at least $250,000 in assets within 60 days of account transfer initiation and by no later than 12/31/2015.
M&T Securities $500 IRA Rollover Bonus Details:
- You can open a Traditional IRA – A tax-deferred personal savings plan that allows income earners to make annual contributions, which may be tax-deductible.
- You can also open a Roth IRA – A personal savings plan that allows qualified investors to make non-deductible annual contributions with after tax dollars and to withdraw principal and earnings tax-free under certain conditions.
- Offer expires 12/31/2015.
- The qualifying rollover/transfer assets must come from an IRA not held at MTS or its affiliates.
- This offer cannot be applied for rollovers to tax-qualified employer plans, ERISA plans, non-IRA accounts, or M&T retirement plans.
- One rollover bonus per individual is permitted.
- Offer available to U.S. residents only, who are eligible to make additional IRA contributions for 2015.
- Your rolled-over or transferred IRA or retirement plan account assets must be received by MTS 60 calendar days of the date you completed and signed the transfer request form.
- You must maintain the assets in your MTS IRA through the date that MTS calculates and pays out your bonus into your MTS IRA. The bonus would be paid within 120 calendar days after the date MTS received your qualifying assets.
- The bonus would be deposited into your MTS IRA as a 2015 contribution.
- You are responsible for any taxes resulting from this cash bonus.
If you are considering a rollover or transfer of your retirement assets, you should consider the $500 IRA bonus from M&T Securities. All you need to do is open an MTS IRA if you don’t already own one and then rollover or transfer your existing IRA assets to an MTS Traditional or Roth IRA with at least $250,000 in assets within 60 days of account transfer initiation and by no later than 12/31/2015. Open your new IRA with M&T Securities today and check out more of the best brokerage bonuses!
Interested in more brokerage promotions? See more of the best options below!
- Ally Invest Brokerage Promotion
- E*Trade Brokerage Promotion
- TD Ameritrade Promotion
- Robinhood Review
- & More Brokerage Promotions
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $8,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.