E*Trade, a top-notch, innovative online discount brokerage, is now offering up to $2,500 bonus with $1,000,000 or more deposit + free trades for 60 days.
They are a leader in the industry with their superior tools for investing and related banking solutions, outstanding customer service, and ease of use for investors. Read on and find the full breakdown on the $2,500 bonus requirement. For all the latest offers, don’t forget to checkout our masterlist of E*Trade Promotions on HMB!
|Ally Invest||Up to $3,500 Cash & free trades||Review|
|E*TRADE||Up to $2,500 Cash & free trades||Review|
|You InvestSM by J.P. Morgan||Up to $625 Cash & free trades||Review|
|TD Ameritrade||Up to $600 Cash & free trades||Review|
Table of Contents
E*Trade Brokerage Information
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Individual Retirement Account (IRA), Individual, Joint or Custodial account
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2019
- Online Trades: $6.95 per trade for 0-29 trades per quarter plus 75¢ per options contract
- Hard Inquiry: No, Soft pull only. Hard pull if you apply for margin.
- Monthly Fee: $0.
- Additional Requirements: Must deposit $1,000,000 or more for the maximum bonus.
- Closing Account Fee: Make sure to keep the deposit amount in your account for at least six months or your award may be reclaimed by E*Trade.
You will pay $6.95 for your first 29 stock or options trades and $4.95 thereafter (plus 50¢ per options contract). Your account will be credited for trades within a week. Account must be funded within 60 days of account open.
How to Earn E*Trade $2,500 Bonus
- Visit E*Trade and click on “How it works” to view more info on the top right.
- You will then see the bonus chart below. Simply fund your account with at least $1,000,000 within 45 days of offer enrollment with funds.
|Bonus Amount:||Deposit or Transfer Amount:|
|$2,500||Deposit $1,000,000 or more|
|$1,200||Deposit $500,000 to $999,999|
|$600||Deposit $250,000 to $499,999|
|$300||Deposit $100,000 to $249,999|
|$200||Deposit $25,000 to $99,999|
|Free Trades for 60 Days||Deposit $10,000 to $24,999|
E*Trade Brokerage Account Features
- Low flat pricing – Save with $4.95 – $6.95 stock & options trades, 50¢ / 75¢ per options contract, and low margin rates
- Options Trading – Turn volatility into opportunity and protect your positions with professional-grade options tools and analytics.
- Exclusive Power E*Trade Pro – trading platform gives you the very latest in trading innovation and usability
- Fully integrated idea-generating tools and live streaming CNBC – Find new opportunities with trading ideas from Minyanville and integrated technical screening & backtesting.
- Free trading education from respected industry professionals.
- Futures Trading – Trade futures with professional-grade TT_TRADER platform and support from dedicated Futures Trading Specialists.
- E*Trade Mobile Pro – Track the markets and place trades anytime, anywhere – available on iPhone, iPad, Blackberry, and Android
Sign up for an E*Trade account and deposit $1,000,000 within 45 days for the maximum $2,500 bonus. E*Trade will then credit your account within one week of the close of the 45-day window. Plot your every move today with E*Trade with all their tools, resources, and personalized support to help you turn your plans into action.
They will help you craft your investments exactly the way you want them with our stock, mutual fund and ETF screeners. Finally, use the Online Portfolio Advisor and get custom investment recommendations. See our full list of broker bonuses!
|Discover Bank Online Savings||$200 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Premier Checking Member FDIC||$750 Cash||Review|
|HSBC Advance Checking Member FDIC||$350 Cash||Review|
|Huntington Asterisk-Free Checking®||$150 Cash||Review|
|Huntington 5 Checking||$200 Cash||Review|
|Chase SapphireSM Checking||60,000 Points||Review|
|Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM||$350 Cash||Review|
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM||$100 Cash||Review|
|Chase Private Client||$1,250 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Premier CheckingSM||$300 Cash||Review|
|TD Bank Convenience CheckingSM||$150 Cash||Review|