Looking for free ways to file your taxes? Here are some options below:
- H&R Block TaxCut – Check out this free version of TaxCut if you have simple return.
- IRS Free File – If you make $56,000 or less for 2008, choose up to 20 options from the Free File Alliance at IRS.gov.
- Free File Fillable Tax Forms [IRS] – You could also fill them out electronically if you know the tax forms needed. IRS will file them electronically for free.
- TurboTax – Those with simple tax return, just use the TurboTax Free Edition.
- TurboTax Business – Got a business such as a corporation, partnership, or multi-member LLC? then check out TurboTax Business.
$25 Bonus Ohio 529 Advantage Plan:
There is no fees and the process takes less than 5 minutes. Anyone can join from any State. You can refer up to 20 people for a total of $500 in free money. You will get $25 bonus when you deposit $25, and I’ll get $25 for referring you.
Here’s what to do:
- Sign up online here. No need to mail in anything, just give your information such as Name, Address, DOB, etc.
- Choose a login/password and you will verify your email to continue your application.
- Choose your funding option and along with $25 deposit. Enter your routing and checking account number.
- Now make sure to enter the referral code in order to get your $25 bonus: 2440330
- They will withdraw your initial deposit in less than 3 days, and your referral bonus will come in 7 days.
- After you get your bonus, you can cash out by using this withdrawal form.