If you love fresh (and free) smoothies, you should definitely check out this offer from Jamba Juice for a free birthday smoothie or juice! Redeeming this offer is easy. You only need to sign up for the Jamba Insider Rewards program and you’ll get a free birthday coupon! Joining this program also allows you to earn points for every dollar you spend at Jamba Juice. When you accumulate enough points, you can use them to receive discounts on future purchases. This program is great because it only sends you alerts about deals and promotions if you ask for it.
Jamba Juice Birthday Freebie:
- Sign Up Promotion
- Loyalty Program: Jamba Insider Rewards
- Availability: Nationwide (find locations)
- Birthday Freebie: Free smoothie or juice
- Signup Freebie: $3 off next visit
- Requirements: None, simply join for your free food!
This is a must-have freebie for smoothie lovers! You guys can get a free birthday smoothie or juice from Jamba Juice if you sign up for Jamba Insider Rewards. This is a rewards program that allows you to accumulate points so you can save on future purchases. Once you finish your application, you’ll also have the option to receive great promotional offers! Find more of the best ways to eat free on your birthday from our complete list!
The American Express® Gold Card offers 60,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $4,000 on eligible purchases with your new Card within the first 6 months. Terms apply.
• 4X Membership Rewards Points at Restaurants, plus takeout and delivery in the U.S.,
• 4X Membership Rewards points at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $25,000 per calendar year in purchases, then 1X).
• 3X Membership Rewards points on flights booked directly with airlines or on amextravel.com.
$120 Dining Credit: Satisfy your cravings and earn up to $10 in statement credits monthly when you pay with the American Express Gold Card at Grubhub, The Cheesecake Factory, Goldbelly, Wine.com, Milk Bar and select Shake Shack locations. Enrollment required.
This card has an annual fee of $250 with no foreign transaction fees (See Rates & Fees).