Kohl’s is celebrating Memorial Day weekend by hosting a promotion where you can get $10 off a $25 purchase! Just use promo code TAKE10 when you shop online or print out the pass to get your items in store. If you purchase your items online, you can get them shipped free to the store nearest you or spend at least $75 to get it shipped free to your house. This coupon can’t be combined with another $10 off $25 coupon, but it may be combined with other offers, like 15-30% off offers. You can also earn $5 Kohl’s cash for every $25 spent. This is a great opportunity to save on clothes, swimsuits, appliances, and more for the upcoming summer! Just be sure to check for brand exclusions. Be sure to take advantage of this deal before it expires on May 29, 2017!
Kohl’s Memorial Weekend Promotion:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: $10 Off a $25 Purchase at Kohl’s
- Promo Code: TAKE10
- Expiration: May 29, 2017
- Terms: Limit one coupon per customer. If combined with other coupon(s) requiring a minimum purchase amount, customer must satisfy the total of all minimum pre-tax threshold amounts. THIS DOLLAR-OFF COUPON WILL BE APPLIED PRIOR TO PERCENT-OFF TOTAL PURCHASE DISCOUNTS/COUPONS. COUPON CANNOT BE REDEEMED FOR CASH. NO CASH BACK. Coupon not valid on the following categories and brands of merchandise: Gift Cards; Kohl’s Cares® cause merchandise or other charitable items; prestige brands of cosmetics, skincare and select brands of fragrance; select electrics; premium electronics and warranty products; consumables; premium sunglasses; sporting goods; select online-exclusives; American Girl; Columbia; Converse; Dyson; Koolaburra by UGG; Levi’s; Nike and Under Armour. See complete list of exclusions at Kohls.com/exclusions or look for signs in store. Coupon also not valid on price adjustments on prior purchases; payment on a Kohl’s Charge account; taxes, shipping and/or handling fees.
How To Get $10 Off $25 at Kohl’s:
- Head online or in store to Kohl’s to participate in their Memorial Weekend sale.
- Print out the coupon or use promo code TAKE10 at checkout to get $10 off your purchase of $25.
- If you have any 15-30% off coupons, be sure to use those as well to save even more!
- Enjoy your discounted items!
Be sure to join in on this Memorial Day Weekend promotion! Kohl’s is celebrating by giving you a chance to get $10 off a $25 purchase! Be sure to print out the coupon, or use promo code TAKE10 for online purchases! Remember that you can get free shipping to the store nearest you, or free shipping to your home if you purchase over $75. You can also pair it up with 15-30% off coupons to save even more and earn $5 Kohl’s cash for every $25 you spend! Shop now before it’s too late, for this promotion ends on May 29, 2017. If you want to save money, be sure to check out what we have on HMB!
The Business Platinum Card® from American Express has a welcome offer of 120,000 Membership Rewards points after you spend $15,000 on eligible purchases with your Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
• 5X Membership Rewards® points on flights and prepaid hotels on amextravel.com.
• 1.5X Membership Rewards points on eligible purchases at US construction material & hardware suppliers, electronic goods retailers and software & cloud system providers, and shipping providers, as well as on purchases of $5,000 or more everywhere else, on up to $2 million of these purchases per calendar year.
• 1X points for each dollar you spend on eligible purchases
• Unlock over $1,000 in value per year for statement credits on select purchases, including tech, recruiting and wireless with the Business Platinum Card.
• $200 Airline Fee Credit: Select one qualifying airline and then receive up to $200 in statement credits per calendar year when incidental fees are charged by the airline to your Card or any of the Additional Cards on your Platinum Card account.
• $189 CLEAR Credit: CLEAR uses biometrics to assign you a touchless ID, allowing you to move faster through security at select airports and stadiums across the U.S. You can cover the cost of a CLEAR membership with up to $189 in statement credits per calendar year after you pay for CLEAR with your Business Platinum Card.
This card does come with a $695 annual fee. (See Rates & Fees)