Tired of paying for overpriced cellphone bills? How about giving FreedomPop a try? FreedomPop offers free unlimited calling & texting between FreedomPop phones, there is no contract, no commitment, earn unlimited free data by completing partner offers, gain access to over 8 million hot spots with nationwide roaming and more features! Right now you can get a 14-day trial of free FreedomPop service and a Kyocera Hydro Vibe for free when you pay $9.99 for activation. If you are interested in trying out FreedomPop and/or getting a Kyocera Hydro Vibe then you need to take advantage of this offer.
Editor’s Note: Learn more about FreedomPop before deciding if it’s right for you with our FreedomPop Review.
FreedomPop Pland And Phone Promotion:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: Get a free month of FreedomPop and Kyocera Hydro Vibe
- Expiration Date: Limited time offer
- Availability: Check your availability via FreedomPop site
- Requirements: Must pay $9.99 for activation fee
- Terms: FreedomPop may make changes to the content and services offered at anytime.
Get FreedomPop Service For $9.99:
- Head over to FreedomPop.
- Check your availability by entering your zip code and email address.
- If you are qualified, sign up and pay $9.99 for activation fee.
- Receive your free Kyocera Hydro Vibe via mail and enjoy free 14-day trial of FreedomPop services.
Try out FreedomPop and get a free Kyocera Hydro Vibe by paying a $9.99 activation fee. This is a 14-day free trial featuring unlimited talk, unlimited text and 2 GB of data. You are also entitled to 30-day refunds! If you are not satisfied with your current provider or perhaps you are the type of person that is always on the lookout for better deal then you need see what FreedomPop has to offer. Check out even more ways to Save Money!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $15,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.