For all owners who reside in one of the qualifying states and who, on or after June 1, 1999, owned an Ensemble II “Flexible Premium Variable Universal Life Insurance” policy that is a security that was issued or administered by Lincoln National Life Insurance Company, you are entitled to a potential award from the Lincoln National Class Action Settlement.
According to the lawsuit, Lincoln National Life Insurance deducted more than the Ensemble I, Ensemble II, Heritage I and Heritage II policies allowed for the cost of insurance (COI) because the insurer considered factors other than “sex, issue age, policy year, and rating class of the insured,” and “expectations as to future mortality experience” when setting the COI rates. Although Lincoln Financial Group denies any acts of wrongdoings, they have agreed to settle the Class Action Lawsuit in order to avoid further cost and uncertainty of ongoing litigation. You should automatically receive benefits by 2/4/2016 unless you decide to opt out!
Lincoln Financial Group Class Action Lawsuit:
- Lincoln Financial Group Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 2/4/2016
- Who’s Eligible: Class Members who reside in one of the qualifying states and who, on or after June 1, 1999, owned an Ensemble II “Flexible Premium Variable Universal Life Insurance” policy that is a security that was issued or administered by Lincoln National Life Insurance Company
- Estimated Amount: Varies.
- Proof of Purchase: N/A
- Case Name & Number: Peter S. Bezich v. The Lincoln National Life Insurance Company, Case No. 02C01-0906 PL-73, in Allen County Circuit Court of Allen County, Indiana
How to File a Claim:
- Go over to the Lincoln National Life Insurance Claim Form.
- Look over the page and see if you are eligible.
- Fill out the claim form.
- File your claim by 2/4/2016 to receive your potential award.
If you are a class member who resided in one of the qualifying states and who, on or after June 1, 1999, owned and administrated by Lincoln National Life Insurance Company, then you are entitled to a potential award from the Lincoln Nation Life Class Action Lawsuit. All you have to do is head on over to the Lincoln National Life Insurance form and fill it out with your information. Just make sure you file your claim by 2/4/2016! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Southwest Rapid Rewards® Premier Credit Card offers 50,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
In addition, you'll earn 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary each year.
• Earn 3X points on Southwest purchases.
• Earn 2X points on local transit and commuting, including rideshare.
• Earn 2X points on internet, cable, phone services, and select streaming.
You're able to redeem your points for flights, hotel stays, gift cards, access to events and more.
This card does carry a $99 annual fee, but there are no foreign transaction fee.