To celebrate the Lunar New Year, Qatar Airways is offering round-trip international flights from select cities in the U.S. to many destinations in South East Asia including Hong Kong, Singapore and Bali, starting at $645. This price is valid on flights from now until February 22, 2018. You can travel from April 1, 2018 through May 31, 2018 with this deal. Hurry and book now because this sale won’t last long!
Qatar Lunar New Year Fare Sale:
- Book Now!
- Promotion: Round-Trip Flights Starting At $645
- Expiration: February 22, 2018
- Availability: Travel from April 1, 2018 – May 31, 2018
- Terms & Conditions: Blackout dates apply. Seats are limited, subject to availability, and may not be available on all flights. Extra charges may apply. Not combinable with any other offer. Fares displayed in the booking engine include all applicable discounts, fees, taxes and airport charges, all available fare options and applicable rules will be displayed at the time of booking.
How to Get Round-Trip Flights Starting At $645:
- Go to the Qatar Airways promotion page.
- Click on the deals offered or search for your own deal.
- Book by February 22, 2018 to receive your flight deal starting at $645!
If you’re looking to travel to South East Asia within the next few months, Qatar Airways is offering round-trip flights from select cities in the U.S. to many destinations in South East Asia starting at $645. Book by February 22, 2018 to receive this deal and travel from April 1, 2018 through May 31, 2018. For more travel related deal, check out our post of ongoing points, miles, and bonuses and be sure to book using the best credit card bonuses to save you the most money on your travels.
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $900 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on flights
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.