Purchasing goods & services through a shopping portal is a great way to save money because you earn points which then can be used toward redeeming more goods & services. Marriott Rewards members should be thrilled to know Marriott’s newly launched shopping portal is offering 1,000 bonus points when you complete your first purchase of $25 or more. To participate in this offer, you must download the Marriott Rewards portal extension when prompted while you attempt to shop at a retailer. You can sweeten the deal by using a Marriott Rewards credit card and earn 25% bonus points. This is an amazing way to save money since Marriott shopping offer a wide array of merchants for everyday needs such as Amazon, Best Buy, Apple, & so much more.
Marriott 1,000 Points Promotion:
- Learn More!
- Promotion: Earn 1,000 bonus points
- Expiration: Limited time offer
- Availability: Marriott Rewards members
- Terms & Conditions: Must install the Marriott Rewards portal extension. Other terms may apply.
Earn 1,000 Bonus Points:
- Head to Marriott then log into your account.
- Navigate to their Marriott Rewards shopping portal.
- Select a participating merchant to do your shopping.
- You should be prompted and then choose to install Marriott Reward portal extension.
- Make a qualifying purchase of $25+ to earn 1,000 bonus points.
- Enjoy your points!
Are you a Marriott Rewards member and want a quick & simple way to earn 1,000 points? If you answer “yes” then you need to participate in Marriott’s current promotion by spending $25+ on through their shopping portal. For now there is 29 retailers offered, so you have plenty of options to choose from. Including many well known companies such as Amazon, Apple, Macy’s & others. Use your points earned from this promotion to redeem more goods & services to save money so you can get the perfect gift for that special someone during the holiday season. Check out more ways to earn free bonus miles, points, and rewards!