Disclosure: The information related to Wells Fargo Platinum Visa® Card has been collected by Hustlermoneyblog and has not been reviewed or provided by the issuer or provider of this product or service.
The Wells Fargo Platinum Visa® Card boasts one of the lowest Intro APR. Card members can also enjoy the additional benefits of the Wells Fargo Platinum Visa Card such as $0 annual fee, cell phone protection, free access to your FICO Credit Score and more. If you’re interested in a card with cell phone protection and no annual fee, check out the New Wells Fargo Platinum Visa Card today!
Card Member Benefits
Enjoy a range of benefits with the Wells Fargo Platinum Visa® Card such as free access to your FICO Credit Score, Chip Technology and a Cell Phone Protection Plan. With these benefits you can have extra protection against fraudulent charges and more.
- No Annual Fee – The benefits of the Wells Fargo Platinum Visa Card comes at no cost if monthly payments are paid in full.
- Free Access to Your FICO Credit Score – Find out where you stand in your credit score by getting a Free FICO Credit Score and more through Wells Fargo Online.
- Cell Phone Plan – Users who pay their monthly cell phone bill with an eligible Wells Fargo consumer credit card can get up to $600 of protection (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft.
- My Money Map – You’ll receive access to easy to use tools to help you manage your budget and spending.
- Chip Technology – To better protect your account, they use a chip-enabled terminal.
- Rapid Alerts – To monitor suspicious and possibly fraudulent charges they’ll alert you with fast text and email alerts and notifications.
Manage Your Finances
Help manage your finances with the Wells Fargo Platinum Visa® Card. Each cardholder has access to tools such as the My Money Map and Free Access to Your FICO Credit Score. See where your credit score stand with the FICO Credit Score and use tools such as the My Money Map to help manage your spending and budget to improve your credit score even more! And to better protect your finances, you can keep track of any fraudulent charges with Chip Technology and Rapid Alerts that will alert you for any suspicious charges on your card with fast text and email alerts.
Wells Fargo Platinum Visa Card
Wells Fargo essentially give the cardholder a period of interest free payments and potentially save hundreds of dollars on paying off debt or possibly finance a big purchase. If you’re in need to transfer your debt to save on your interest payments, then sign up for the Wells Fargo Platinum Visa® Card. Another standout benefit of this card is their Cell Phone Protection Plan, where your phone will be protected from theft or damage for up to $600 when you pay your cell phone bill with your Wells Fargo Platinum Visa Card. Those who love to shop can enjoy the discount they receive by paying the balance off earlier. Who says paying earlier doesn’t reap rewards? Review our complete list of credit card bonus promotions.
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airline, or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone, not those of the bank, credit card issuer, airline, or hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.