American Airlines AAdvantage is partnering up with NRG Home to offer you 10,000 bonus miles after your second month as a customer when you switch to NRG to power your home. On top of your bonus miles, NRG give you the choices your utility doesn’t, like how you’ll get 2 miles for every $1 on the supply portion of your electric bill. You’ll even receive an introductory supply price that is 20% lower for your first 3 months. If you’re interested in saving with NRG Home and earning points with AAdvantage, check out this American Airlines NRG Home Promotion!
American Airlines NRG Home Promotion:
- Learn More
- Promotion: 10,000 Bonus Miles
- Expiration: For a limited amount of time
- Requirements: Must become a NRG Home customer and complete the second month
- What To Do: Go onto the American Airlines NRG Home Promotion Page and sign up and have NRG your new home power
- Terms: Limited-time offer. Price and Bonus offers are only for first-time, residential customers so previous or existing customers are not eligible. To receive rewards, you must be a AAdvantage® member. Offers cannot be transferred or combined with other offers. They may change or be cancelled at any time. Offers are not available for all rate classes, all customer types, or in all areas.
Get 10,000 Bonus Miles with NRG Home:
- Go onto the American Airlines NRG Home Promotion Page
- Sign up for NRG Home
- After the second month you’ll receive your 10,00 bonus miles
- Enjoy your bonus miles!
If you’ve been shopping around for a new power provider, check out NRG Home. With this American Airlines NRG Home Promotion you’ll earn 10,000 bonus miles the second month you’re a NRG customer. You’ll even have the ability to earn 2X points per dollar spent on your electric bill with NRG and get an introductory supply price that is 20% lower during the first 3 months. Check out more ways to earn Bonus Points and Miles!