If you live in Illinois then you could earn up to 12,500 United MileagePlus Bonus for switching to NRG Home, an energy company. This promotion is a limited-time offer. Simply sign up for NRG Home and after two billing cycles you earn 10,000 UA bonus miles. In addition, MileagePlus Credit Card members automatically earn an extra 2,500 award miles, up to a total of 12,500. Currently they are offering special promotional supply price for your first 3 months (3 billing cycles) as a new NRG Home customer. You’ll receive a promotional electric supply price of 6.4¢ per kWh, which is 10% lower than ComEd’s 10/1/15 supply rate. After your introductory period ends, your ongoing supply price will be variable and can change each month. The supply price may be different, including higher, than the supply rate charged by your utility company. Price and Bonus offers are only for first-time customers so previous or existing customers are not eligible. And remember you can cancel at any time.
12,500 United MileagePlus Bonus:
- Sign up Offer
- Maximum Bonus: 12,500 Award Miles
- Account Type Needed: United MileagePlus member & first-time NRG Home account
- Availability: IL
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Requirements: This electricity service offer is valid for areas serviced by ComEd. This natural gas service offer is valid for areas serviced by Nicor Gas. You can cancel without a fee. Cancellation takes 1-2 billing cycles depending on your utility’s time frame. Please allow 6-8 weeks after completed qualifying activity for miles to post to your account.
If you live in Illinois and are interested in a new energy plan, consider switching to NRG Home for a lower introductory pricing plus you can earn up to 12,500 United MileagePlus Bonus. It’s extremely easy way to earn bonus miles and you simple cancel at anytime if you decide this isn’t the power company for you! Remember you will receive your reward bonus after two billing cycles and miles will post to your account in 6-8 weeks after that. Check out our full list of ways Bonus Points and Miles today!
The Chase Sapphire Reserve offers 80,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,200 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 10X total points on hotels and car rentals when you purchase travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards immediately after the first $300 is spent on travel purchases annually.
• 5X total points on flights
• 3X points on other travel and dining
• 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases
When redeeming your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 50% more value.
This card does carry a $550 annual fee and there are no foreign transaction fees. However, you're able to earn a $300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year & up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre?®.