Those affected by earthquakes in the Prague, Okla. area that occurred between Nov. 5, 2011 and Nov. 16, 2018, may be able to take part in a $925,000 class action settlement.
The settlement provides Class Members reimbursement for damages suffered during the quakes that allegedly occurred in November 2011 up until Nov. 16 of this year. Claims must be submitted by April 29, 2019 to be valid. Class members who wish to exclude themselves must do so by Dec. 31, 2018. Class Members who wish to object must file by Jan. 8, 2019.
Oklahoma Earthquakes Class Action Lawsuit
- Oklahoma Earthquakes Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: April 29, 2019
- Who’s Eligible: Those affected by earthquakes in the Prague, Okla. area that occurred between Nov. 5, 2011 and Nov. 16, 2018, may be able to take part in a $925,000 class action settlement.
- Estimated Amount: $925,000
- Proof of Purchase: Class Members must provide evidence of damages suffered, including repair bills, estimates or photos.
- Case Name & Number: Cooper v. New Dominion, Spess Oil Company, et al.,Case No. CJ-2015-24, in the District Court of Lincoln County, Oklahoma
How To File a Claim
- Head over to the Oklahoma Earthquakes Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by April 29, 2019 to receive your potential award!
For those affected by earthquakes in the Prague, Okla. area that occurred between Nov. 5, 2011 and Nov. 16, 2018, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Oklahoma Earthquakes Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, the companies violated various state employment laws, including failure to pay overtime, minimum wage, and also failure to provide adequate meal breaks to non-exempt employees. So if you are eligible, file a claim by April 29, 2019 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The American Express® Business Gold Card offers 70,000 Membership Rewards® points after you spend $10,000 on eligible purchases with the Business Gold Card within the first 3 months of Card Membership.
You'll earn more rewards: Get 4X Membership Rewards® points on the 2 select categories where your business spent the most each month** (**4X points apply to the first $150,000 in combined purchases from these 2 categories each calendar year.*). In addition, you'll get an airline bonus; 25% points back after you use points for all or part of an eligible flight booked with Amex Travel, up to 250,000 points back per calendar year.*
This card does carry a $295 annual fee, but no foreign transaction fees. (See Rates & Fees)