Are you residing in Las Angeles or Chicago, Illinois? If so, American Airlines is offering you the opportunity to travel from Las Angeles, California to/from Chicago Illinois from August – November 2016 for as low as $35 one-way or $70 round-trip! Here’s a quick glimpse of what you can expect from both locations!
The airline fares rules associated with your flight and be reviewed over pre-purchase, on your contract, and post purchase with the itinerary displayed on their website, be sure you read their full terms before making your purchase.
Las Angeles: Los Angeles is a sprawling Southern California city famed as the center of the nation’s film and television industry. Not far from its iconic Hollywood sign, studios such as Paramount Pictures, Universal and Warner Brothers offer behind-the-scenes tours. On Hollywood Boulevard, TCL Chinese Theater displays celebrities’ hand- and footprints, the Walk of Fame honors thousands of luminaries and vendors sell maps to stars’ homes.
Chicago: Chicago, on Lake Michigan in Illinois, is among the largest cities in the U.S. Famed for its bold architecture, it has a skyline bristling with skyscrapers such as the iconic John Hancock Center, sleek, 1,451-ft. Willis Tower and neo-Gothic Tribune Tower. The city is also renowned for its museums, including the Art Institute and its expansive collections, including noted Impressionist works.
LAX To/From ORD $70 Trip Dates:
Chicago to Los Angeles $35 Dates
September 3, 6, 7, 10, 14, 17, 24
October 1, 4, 8, 15, 29
November 1, 5, 12
Los Angeles to Chicago $35 Dates
September 13, 17, 20, 24, 27, 28
October 1, 4, 8, 11, 12, 15, 18, 19, 22, 25, 26, 29
November 1, 2, 5, 8, 9, 12,15, 16
|Las Angeles (LAX)||Chicago (ORD)|
|Chicago (ORD)||Las Angeles (LAX)|
Chicago To/From Las Angeles Information:
- Buy It Now: Las Angeles, California to/from Chicago Illinois for as low as $35 one-way or $70 round-trip!
- Promotion: One-way or round-trip from Las Angeles, California to/from Chicago Illinois
- Route: Las Angeles, California to/from Chicago Illinois
- Travel Dates: August – November 2016
- Recommended Cards: American Express Premier Rewards Gold, Citi Prestige, or Chase Sapphire Preferred
How To Get ORD To/From LAX Flight Deal:
- Use Orbitz or Priceline to check the flights and times that fit best for you. We recommend selecting Orbitz or Priceline since their prices seem to be the cheapest OR use our Buy It Now link!
- Once you found the times that you would like make sure you book it early so that it doesn’t change.
- To earn cash back we highly recommend using the following cards to save more and get the most out of this deal: American Express Premier Rewards Gold, Citi Prestige, or Chase Sapphire Preferred.
Take an adventure! This is a perfect quick vacation you can plan within days! You can explore many new areas and culture while saving yourself some money. When you book, make sure you use a recommended credit card to save yourself even more money and get the most out of this deal. I highly recommend taking this offer as it is pretty cheap and you’ll have a great time exploring a different city in the nation! Checkout more ways to Save Money!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
• 5X points on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards
• 3X points on dining
• 3X points on select streaming services and online grocery purchases
• 2X points on all other travel purchases
• 1X point per $1 spent on all other purchases
Enjoy new benefits such as a $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit and when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards, you'll get 25% more value!
This card carries a $95 annual fee.