For individuals who were subjected to an attempt by Palisades Collection to collect outstanding AT&T Wireless debts at any time, you may be eligible for a potential reward from the Palisades Debt Collection Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, debt collector Palisades Collection, its law firm Pressler & Pressler LLP, or Asta Funding Inc. engaged in a number of improper debt collection practices, violating federal and New York debt collection laws. Palisades Collection denies all acts of allegations, however, it has agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation. Thus, if you are eligible, file a claim by April 3, 2018 to receive your potential award!
Palisades Debt Collection CAL:
- Palisades Debt Collection Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 04/03/2018
- Who’s Eligible: All individuals against whom actions to collect AT&T Consumer Debts were brought in New York City Civil Court by Pressler & Pressler, LLP, as counsel for Palisades Collection, LLC and/or Asta Funding, Inc., with the exception of individuals against whom Sold Judgments were entered.
- Estimated Amount: Varies. Individual payments will depend in part on how much money the defendants collected from the individual Class Member and the number of valid and timely claims received.
- Proof of Purchase: No
- Case Name & Number: Mayfield, et al. v. Asta Funding Inc., et al., Case No. 1:14-cv-02591, in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Palisades Debt Collection Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by April 3, 2018 to receive your potential award!
If you are an individual who was subjected to an attempt by Palisades Collection to collect outstanding AT&T Wireless debts at any time, you’re eligible for a potential award from the Palisades Debt Collection Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Palisades Collection failed to notify individuals in many debt collection lawsuits that they were being sued, yet still told the court that they had given proper notification. These lawsuits resulted in Palisades Collection improperly winning and still collecting money from the individuals. If you’re eligible, be sure to file a claim by April 3, 2018 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Ink Business Cash® Credit Card offers $900 bonus cash back after you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
You'll earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year, 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year, & 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn.
This card comes with no annual fee. You'll be able to take advantage of employee cards at no additional cost.