Again? If you received unwanted text messages by Peak Campus Management LLC and ICIM Corp. you may be eligible for a potential award from the Peak Campus Unwanted Text Messages Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, Peak Campus Management LLC and ICIM Corp. allegedly violated the Telephone Consumer Protection Act or TCPA by sending out text messages to individuals that never gave or expressed consent to receive these text messages. Peak and ICIM deny the allegations but have agreed to settle the lawsuit to avoid the burden and expense of ongoing litigation. If you’re eligible, submit a claim form to receive your potential award by January 24, 2018!
Peak Campus Unwanted Text Messages CAL:
- Peak Campus Unwanted Text Messages Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 01/24/2018
- Who’s Eligible: Anyone who, at any time between July 2012 and Oct. 16, 2017, received a text message from Peak Campus Management or ICIM Corp. related to the commercial availability of property to which they did not consent.
- Estimated Amount: Up to $100
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Truong v. Peak Campus Management LLC, et al., Case No. 2016-CH-9735, in the Circuit Court of Cook County, Illinois, County Department, Chancery Division
How to File a Claim:
- Head on over to the Peak Campus Unwanted Text Messages Claim Form.
- Read over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your info.
- Submit your claim form to receive your potential award by January 24, 2018!
Those that received unwanted text messages from Peak Campus Management LLC and ICIM Corp. may be eligible for a potential award from the Peak Campus Unwanted Text Messages Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, plaintiffs claim that they received text messages from Peak and ICIM when they never expressed invitation to receive the calls. If you are a recipient of the calls, you may be eligible for a potential award by January 24, 2018! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Delta SkyMiles® Gold American Express Card offers 40,000 bonus miles after you spend $2,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 6 months.
Card Members get 15% off when using miles to book Award Travel on Delta flights through delta.com and the Fly Delta app. Discount not applicable to partner-operated flights or to taxes and fees.
Earn now. Travel when you're ready. After you spend $10,000 in purchases in a calendar year, you will receive a $100 Delta Flight Credit on your Card to inspire your next travel.
• 2X Miles on Delta purchases at restaurants worldwide, including takeout and delivery in the U.S., and at U.S. supermarkets
• 1X mile for every eligible dollar you spend on purchases.
There is a $99 annual fee, however, there is a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year (See Rates & Fees). Now, you'll get get more savings with your first checked bag for free on Delta flights.