For individuals who are a current or former owner of structures containing Pella ProLine brand aluminum clad wood casement, awning and/or transom windows manufactured by Pella Corporation from January 1, 1991 to December 31, 2009, you may be eligible for a potential award from the Pella Proline Windows Defecit Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, the Pella ProLine windows were defective. The defects in the products caused leaking, leading to additional damage, including wood rot in structures. The Pella Corporation has agreed to settle the class-action lawsuit in order to avoid the further risk and cost of ongoing litigation. Thus, if you are eligible, file a claim by June 20, 2018 to receive your potential award!
Pella Proline Windows Defecit CAL:
- Pella Proline Windows Defecit Claim Form
- Claim Form Deadline: 06/20/2018
- Who’s Eligible: All individuals in the United States who are current or former owners of Structures containing Pella ProLine brand aluminum clad wood casement, awning and/or transom windows (including 250 and 450 Series) manufactured by Pella Corporation between 1991 and 2009.
- Estimated Amount: Varies. Depends on the actual cash expenditures of each Class Member to address eligible damage.
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Eubank, et al. v. Pella Corporation, et al., Case No. 1:06-cv-04481, in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District Illinois, Eastern Division
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Pella Proline Windows Defecit Claim Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by June 20, 2018 to receive your potential award!
If you are an individual who currently or formerly owns Pella ProLine brand structures from January 1, 1991 to December 31, 2009, you’re eligible for a potential award from the Pella Proline Windows Defecit Class Action Lawsuit! According to the lawsuit, the Pella ProLine brand aluminum clad wood casement, awning and/or transom windows were defective and leaked. Eligible damages you are able to claim include water related damage, including the window or windows and/or to the sash because of water penetrating between the aluminum cladding of the window and the window sash, as well as the consequences of such water penetration and damage. If you’re eligible, be sure to file a claim by June 20, 2018 to receive your potential award! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
With the American Express Blue Business CashTM Card:
0.0% intro APR on purchases for 12 months from the date of account opening, then a variable rate, 18.49% - 26.49%, based on your creditworthiness and other factors as determined at the time of account opening. APRs will not exceed 29.99%
Plus, earn 2% cash back on all eligible purchases on up to $50,000 per calendar year, then 1%. Cash back earned is automatically credited to your statement.
From workflow to inventory to floor plans, your business is constantly changing. That’s why you’ve got the power to spend beyond your credit limit with Expanded Buying Power§.Just remember, the amount you can spend above your credit limit is not unlimited. It adjusts with your use of the Card, your payment history, credit record, financial resources known to American Express and other factors.
This card comes with no annual fee (See Rates & Fees).