For individuals that witness the tragic accident at the Escambia County Central Booking and Detention Facility in Pensacola Florida between April 29 and April 30, 2014, then you are eligible for a potential award from the Pensacola Jail Explosion Class Action Lawsuit. According to the lawsuit, there was a flood that caused the laundry equipment to disconnect from gas lines, thus releasing the gas that ignited a disastrous explosion had taken the lives of two men, and injured up to 184 people. If you were at the scene of this incident, then you are eligible to file a claim by March 8th, 2018 to receive your settlement!
Pensacola, Jail Explosion Lawsuit:
- Jail Explosion Class Action Settlement Form
- Claim Form Deadline: March 8th, 2018
- Who’s Eligible: Individuals that witness the tragic accident at the Escambia County Central Booking and Detention Facility
- Estimated Amount: Varies
- Proof of Purchase: Yes
- Case Name & Number: Allen, et al. v. A.E. New Jr. Inc., et al., Case No. 2015-CA-000722, First Judicial Circuit Court, in and for Escambia County, Florida
How To File a Claim:
- Head over to the Jail Explosion Class Action Settlement Form.
- Look over the claim form to see if you are eligible.
- Complete the claim form with your information.
- Submit your claim by March 8th, 2018 to receive your potential award!
For individuals that who were at the scene of this accident, make a claim for your settlement from the Jail Explosion Class Action Settlement Form in Pensacola, Florida. According to the lawsuit, there was a flood that lead to a disastrous explosion taking the lives of two men, and injuring up to 184 people. Make sure to file a claim if you were present during the scene by March 8th, 2018, and receive your settlement now! Don’t forget to take a look at our full list of Class Action Lawsuit Settlements!
The Ink Business Preferred® Credit Card offers 100k bonus points after you spend $8,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $1,250 toward travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
You'll earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent on travel and select business categories each account anniversary year; 1 point per $1 on all other purchases - with no limit to the amount you can earn. Furthermore, points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
This card does come with a $95 annual fee but does not have any foreign transaction fees.